The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never wrecked bad with a street bike, but dirt bikes are another story to long to tell. glad your brothers and sister are ok. grandson wants a bike but will not listen to me about having some seat time before he jumps on a big bike. he rode a dirt bike a couple times one day and now thinks he can handle a big bike.

I don't do motorcycles or snow machines anymore. My racing cars days are long gone and I am now a pretty safe driver but there is something about Bikes, ATV's and snowmobiles that makes me go crazy/stupid. It is best I don't play on them anymore. Been over the handle bars to many times in my days. Never hurt really bad but I'm lucky and know it. Used up my 9 lives long ago.

Never crashed a race car which is amazing....all my friends did. You do it long enough and you get bit. Sometimes really bad.

@ Rudy, I would love to hear you play your guitar sometime.

@bigsur51

Trainwreck

tw 2.jpg

TW 1.jpg

tw 3.jpg

Some of the others
#9 3.jpg
c99 x nl # 5.jpg

c99 x nl #4.jpg

c99 x nl #4.jpg

gd sk x sb.jpg

I love those pics Stain and good luck on the up and coming harvest....been busy as a Bee here and I`m seeing some light at the end of the tunnel....taking down some this week so wish me luck....Here`s the Mextiza x UELlooker Fems...these things are the stinkiest plants that I`m presently growing....going it alone on the Dadga slow release ferts growing in swamp bags.
and the other pic is Lorans LBL x AA....this is not the Lemon one but the stronger hitting chem/kushy strain....these plants will be the last to harvest and they are safe in my little micro climate that is surrounded by Beaver ponds and tall standing trees....thanks for looking and I hope you all have been behaving yourself,lol....carry on my wayward friends and take care n stay safe.
IMG_2412 (1280x960).jpg
IMG_2190 - Copy (1280x960).jpg

Good morning my old fart brethren, and yes, it be another Monday. Tomorrow I have a biopsy done to find and figure out my treatment for the spot if cancer on my lung. It seems that crap never stops. Will be another pain to tell i'm still alive and have to pay for my misadventures on life. Should have died back in '69, but here I am, bitchin' and hurtin'.

Latest posts

Back