The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ONLY tattoo may set a record here.

Barbara Gibney just randomly turned around in the desk in front of me in Mrs. Hennessey's 2nd Grade, and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil.

I never knew why she did that... I had done nothing at all to provoke it. She got a teacher finger-shaking, but that was all.

This was in early 1946. My tattoo, therefore, has been with me for 75 years. Anybody able to beat that?
Dam it Get The Lead Out LOL

My ONLY tattoo may set a record here.

Barbara Gibney just randomly turned around in the desk in front of me in Mrs. Hennessey's 2nd Grade, and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil.

I never knew why she did that... I had done nothing at all to provoke it. She got a teacher finger-shaking, but that was all.

This was in early 1946. My tattoo, therefore, has been with me for 75 years. Anybody able to beat that?
Nope! You win, again.

I Loved shopping mail order from Monty's
I was like one of the 1st amazon shoppers back then.
I even bought a car on Auto by Tell (service to sell online then)
2000 vehicle bought sight unseen ordered direct from factory.
SS cars are not easy to come by.
In '71, I was making a buck ten hawking pants & shirts in the Trend Shop at the Fair store in the Eastland Mall. Big bucks.

I wish I could find the 50lbs a friend buried in the woods
I remember years ago leaning on an aquaintence regarding a missing 10 lbs. Felt bad when home owner "forgot" he put it in some flipping chest that served as coffee table.

I think he remembered once he saw how earnest I was...hey, I was dependable and kept my mouth shut and biz straight. Oh the 70's!

Bubba

No ya Fking stoner. He joined MP in 2006. Funny bastard. 😁
So I'm smoking better weed than you. So what?o_O

If ya quit pickin' on me, I'll put a breathalyzer on my laptop. It got a little drunk out last night. Someday when I feel like being laughed at, I'll tell ya just what happened last night!

Afternoon Brothers of the Bud. Just a bit past one here. I finally got around to cutting down a Lemon Betty. Love this stuff. Great Satava buzz.

Gotta get back at it but here is a pic of the main stem.

IMG_20210819_130139790.jpg

Latest posts

Back