The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a tattoo of an $100 dollar bill on my penis....you figure out the rest.

Fresh new bill or old and wrinkled?

OK, it's time to tell on my stupid self. Monday, the beers hit a little harder than usual. I always drink the same amount, but get different effects on occasion. Anyhoo, I drink my fill and head out the door amid see ya's and good natured insults. Old Hen is in front of me on the way to the Jeep. She heads for her side, and I push the button to unlock it. My door doesn't open. Push the button again. Nada. Push it a couple of times; same results. I give up and use the key, only the key won't go into the lock. I look in the Jeep expecting to see the wife, but my eyes focus through both windows to another black Jeep with the wife sitting in it, laughing hysterically at her dumb assed husband trying to get into the bartender's black Jeep Gladiator instead of his Jeep JKU. Oops.

I opened the wrong locker at the gym that had the same combination as my lock. I replaced my lock.

But you have The Swede you are happy for her to blow all she wants money wise
in case Hippie or Hopper chime in
I would never disrespect The Swede She is Beautiful

shes a keeper for sure

E78821CB-FAA4-443F-B968-1F7210683897.jpeg
61DC05EB-8B66-4958-A971-58FD644A7355.jpeg

wake up and go back to sleep

say , I know you invested in some gold and silver , have you bought any crypto currency’s yet?.......what the **** is the hold up , you got all that cash just laying around your place , when are you gonna put it to work?..
I have changed my investment strategy.....putting all my cash in Uncle Joe's presidency.....

Latest posts

Back