The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing angers me more than a coward loser stealing something (ANYTHING) from you or destroying something with no way to know who's ass to go kick or insert hot lead!! I believe what you do, you will pay for but it would be so nice to get to see what they get or be the one handing it out. One thing you know for sure RMB, they will always be losers and when they do that to you, they just pile more on themselves. They will never have anything or any real success in life. I have seen that many times!!!

HUMP DAY
Yeah Baby!
See the source image

Oh Honey that was Great
Thank You

OK OK I has a Nute question
Im doing soil this run , I have mostly used coco/perlite on my grows, so I wanted to ask
How Much Cal/Mag should I be using per Gallon
and how often shoud it be fed, Coco I used 2ml per gallon added to nutes at the end of mixing

So in soil how much Cal/mag and how often is everyone doing? 1ml?per gallon ?
Thank You.

i use tap water, i get two five gallon buckets at a time and let them set. i use small buckets so i have to water everyday to every three days depending on what is going on. i never use cal but have added epsom salt a few times.

you are further south than i am, if you are in the swampy areas. I'm a Jawga boy myself

good to see you getting active bro, hope all is well over there.

That is what I am talking about can we see your watering setup?
i am shut down and everything is in storage for now. i may set up in a couple months, i do not smoke anymore, my job is too important to my family to risk. my wife partakes, but is pregnant so really no need to grow, but i love it so much. i used a 55 gallon drum for a reservoir, that held water with nutrients. runs to a series of buckets that have the plants in it. a timer can be set to water for any length of time. i usually did once a day at 30 minutes. the buckets flood and soak the root ball and coco. then another pump pumps it all back into the 55 gal drum, and a smaller 25 gallon drum has fresh water in it, which automatically tops off the 55 gal drum. you can run for 2-3 weeks before changing the nute water. once it is set up, its a great way to take work load off you. much better than hand watering each and every day. used to take me an hr to do it.

i am shut down and everything is in storage for now. i may set up in a couple months, i do not smoke anymore, my job is too important to my family to risk. my wife partakes, but is pregnant so really no need to grow, but i love it so much. i used a 55 gallon drum for a reservoir, that held water with nutrients. runs to a series of buckets that have the plants in it. a timer can be set to water for any length of time. i usually did once a day at 30 minutes. the buckets flood and soak the root ball and coco. then another pump pumps it all back into the 55 gal drum, and a smaller 25 gallon drum has fresh water in it, which automatically tops off the 55 gal drum. you can run for 2-3 weeks before changing the nute water. once it is set up, its a great way to take work load off you. much better than hand watering each and every day. used to take me an hr to do it.
Thank You, OK I understand and now I see how you do it. Sounds like a great way to feed if you don't have time to be in the room everyday.
Thanks Much for taking the time to tell me. Appreciate it much.
Sucks you can not smoke anymore, But..........................................................................
See the source image

On the New Baby on the way, and a Good Job to keep every well housed and feed.​

getting a little worried about the house i am buying. buying it for the sellers payoff amount. inspector gave me a list of repairs that need attention. most are not a big deal, stuff i an do myself for a very low cost. but the lender is saying the loan may not go through due to the repairs it needs. apparently a government backed loan is very picky about stuff. it has a few safety concerns, deck railings. but they are saying it wont approve due to dishwasher not working. oh no, the dishwasher is broken?! like that's a big deal. garbage disposer is broken. you don't want want of those on a septic tank anyway. , drywall repairs with no paint over them, all kinds of stuff. how the hell do they expect a home to even qualify for these loans? not to mention this home is almost 40k under market value. of course it needs some attention. why do they think it is below market value?? i swear i would almost rather put a dang double wide on my property and be done with it.
meanwhile living with my parents is getting old. selling my old house to buy this one, may end up with nothing and 5 months wasted. wife aint happy, and thats a bad thing... to say the least

I feel for you yarddog. A friend is buying a new home and was moaning about all the aggravation. Been 20 years since I bought this place but I remember like it was yesterday how frustrating it was. The funny thing is how easy it was when I bought my farm in W. Va. back in the mid 70s. The seller told me to go see the bank president in this little podunk town. They held the paper on the place. I chatted with Sam Adams for half an hour, never filled out an application, told him I had 15% in cash. Loan was approved the same week. The good old days.

Can I ask what nutes you run are you using lucas formula 6ml micro 9ml bloom?
Never saw this before,
Are you hand watering everyday, or using some type of dripper system?
How many grows ? regrows are you getting, can you reuse the chunky coco for another grow?
the first run on new coco is not the best, if it is not rinsed well, you will have all sorts of nute issues. the second run is more forgiving, i generally reuse the coco over and over. adding some new when i have to. i have my formula written down, but it somewhere on this site. search for an old member named PJ and loo through his threads involving another member named Grower13. its in one of the threads. two top notch growers without a doubt
i use a flood and drain method, with individual buckets for each plant interconnected to a main controller bucket, then a 55 gallon res. for veg i use storage totes converted to flood and drain systems, mimics the hydro-farm setup with only around 30 bucks in each one. let me see if i can find the thread about them, another grower made them on another site, i'll post the pictures here

YD, I knew of a young couple that went to buy a house and went through the same thing. They went in, made all of the repairs, and as soon as they finished, the seller took it off the market. All the money for materials and sweat went up in smoke.

Meant to ask ya, has your wife had to go **** mining to find her wedding rings lately? I laughed my ass off when you told that story years ago.

Latest posts

Back