Advertise On Marijuana Passion

The Original Old Farts Club

patwi

Reaction score
ones you never thought would disband real lifelong friendships have , .. due to an idolatry of an ideology being implanted with subliminal messages of fear this or that . if you think mind control isn't happening ... this site is a good site and will always be , .. just keep avarice at bay and any thought that you have the best answer to life .. damn .. I grow good weed

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
ones you never thought would disband real lifelong friendships have , .. due to an idolatry of an ideology being implanted with subliminal messages of fear this or that . if you think mind control isn't happening ... this site is a good site and will always be , .. just keep avarice at bay and any thought that you have the best answer to life .. damn .. I grow good weed
Well said. All are welcome.

stain

Among the Oaktree's
Reaction score
Framed out the box and now paint. Then fill it in with bricks. A lot easer than cob. There will be some cob around the pipe to aid in heat transfer to the bricks. It will be easy to mix this time.. I have a mixer.

Getting there.

boxed.jpg

framed out.jpg

stain

Among the Oaktree's
Reaction score
cool! What are the dimensions of that beauty?
The footprint of the fire box of the 6' J tube is 4.5' x 3.5'. The mass area can be whatever you want to a point. The bigger the mass the longer it holds and releases the heat. Once we pull out the old fireplace. I will rearrange the mass area. That's why I'm building a brick mass so it can be easy to remove.
here's a pic of a nicely built cob bench rmh.
rocket_heater_dana_annex.jpg

Latest posts