The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have been playing with the chickens way to long......

I started young

B842F292-445A-4DCA-9D8E-31201E789431.jpeg

but I ain’t alone now

C03B05AC-CF6B-4D77-A01C-F6433B6DE478.jpeg
A1A39BC9-FFCF-4F23-9AE4-4B51906B2A85.jpeg
BA94E3E9-5910-4AC6-94A2-D8E3C8E57C2C.jpeg
95482535-8C7B-4A93-863A-D91485484642.jpeg
C03B05AC-CF6B-4D77-A01C-F6433B6DE478.jpeg

Good morning OOFC boys and girls. It be another Moanday, get up, get out and enjoy it. Ya never know how many more ya gonna see. Just got word that a guy I fought fire with for 20 years passed away. He was 10 years younger than me. Burnin' one in his honor. Puffin' 'n passin'.

Hey there good Monday morning and it feels just as good today as it did 11 years ago when I retired.......

.not having to clock in is a good feeling , just like being out of debt , all the heavy lifting has been done and now about the only heavy thing I lift is my 6 ounce Tenkara graphite fly rod...and my willie hahahahaha haha!..see if anyone is awake yet.

coffee is hot and I will leave some Jalalabad Star x Malawi on the counter for your smoking pleasure

Morning....moanday again!!!

@bigsur51 you need to make a pilgrimage west and bring that fly rod with you and we will go and give some fish a tooth ache. Free fly tying lesson included!!

37f this morning.....burr....... Trying to warm the house up with the fire place and let the furnace rest.....long winter coming!!! Mrs Pute thinks I'm crazy.....so what's new?

More clean up work in the veggie garden today. Maters are all pulled and in a dark warm place where they will ripen slowly. Today I will pull the plants and put the cages up for winter. Will dig up the horse radish soon and till everything in.

Better warm up the coffee and take the dog out back.

Like Pute said it’s a frosty mofo here this morning. Looks like an easy day on tap. I’m caught up on housework, all the seedlings are up potted and I only have 2 clones waiting their turn.
Think I’m done searching the pawn shops for my gear. Probably been to every one on this side of the city. With the temps dropiping I need to start looking for a cheap ice fishing shelter. I’m to old to sit out there exposed with my back to the wind.

.and my willie hahahahaha haha!..see if anyone is awake yet.
I'm awake now! Lol, good morning everyone!
84 here. "Cold" front coming through today and its going to drop to the 60's
Almost 90 yesterday and today it hasn't even reached 50 yet. That cold front is here in my neck of the woods. Kind of a nice reprieve, I needed a cool day. Tomorrow supposed to be hot again.

We got more panels up so I'm hoping my electricity is a bit more stable. Night before last, I was cuddling chicks after 5 am until the sun was up, lol.

Latest posts

Back