The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day weed will be like celery and no one will need any cards or permission to grow

strong coffee and strong weed to start the day........chem 91 and 91 dragon from isp is good weed

took down one snow leopard yesterday , she puts out , 3+ lbs per plant

same with the ecsd x ogers , puts out rock hard golf ball to softball size colas

im taking a vacation after this harvest , it’s been 12 years of non stop grows and being tied to the green tether , I need a break

a little wind damage the other day
5C084351-CD7C-4A95-A6B2-5315B9C61F26.jpeg

I no longer carry an OMMP medical marijuana card because of the **. Not only did it add onerous reporting quarterly, when your home address is different from the grow address, but it gives them permission to enter without a warrant to check compliance.

That sucketh.

They have the same thing (but with more teeth, if you can believe it) if you are an ex-GI with a dinged helmet.

The only way to get a card is to have PTSD. When you have that classification, it allows searches, how to live "advice" from visitors, and gun confiscation. TINS, Pilgrims. :mad: 🤷‍♂️

Morning. I voted yesterday if you love our country get yer asss out and do the right thing.

Good for you big...you look like I need a vacation to!

After reading all your comments about a med license this might be the last year I get one. Looks like I am more on the radar wth a license than without!!! Already done for this year.

I get to till in my neighbors garden today....poor guy has gotten so shoved up he can't handle a tiller any more. Wonder what makes him think I can......oh well.....good deed for the day.

Birds need fed and the dog needs out.....

Morning. I voted yesterday if you love our country get yer asss out and do the right thing.

Good for you big...you look like I need a vacation to!

After reading all your comments about a med license this might be the last year I get one. Looks like I am more on the radar wth a license than without!!! Already done for this year.

I get to till in my neighbors garden today....poor guy has gotten so shoved up he can't handle a tiller any more. Wonder what makes him think I can......oh well.....good deed for the day.

Birds need fed and the dog needs out.....

And if you don't Get Your As,s Out of it

the appraiser came yesterday, hope to get this house closed in a week or two.
i found a nice white quartz arrowhead this weekend, not enough rain to really help yet. the tip is broken, it is roughly 8,000 years old. amazing to find relics of the past

This is Scary and cool at the same time
I need one
See the source image
Believe it or not, the brief case in the vid has to be registered with the BAFTE as an assassination device and requires a $200 transfer tax just like a full auto machinegun.

We've got something in common. I keep nude pics of your wife in my safe, too! :)

Couple bud pics from the Cherry Choke I have flowering right now. Getting close to the finish. I was a little bummed that I got a bad male/female ratio on this batch, only got the one girl out of five I had going. Had good luck with their stuff otherwise though.
Luckily I had some clones grown up enough to take up the slack left by the males I had to cull.

View attachment 265349View attachment 265350
Very nice Papa. As usual. Beautiful buds.

Believe it or not, the brief case in the vid has to be registered with the BAFTE as an assassination device and requires a $200 transfer tax just like a full auto machinegun.

A purdy thang and good conversation piece, but I wonder if it may have been created as a movie makers wet dream hosing down a set, vis a vis a prime assassination tool?

Machine guns or destructive devices manufactured after 1986 requires you to be a Class III dealer or law enforcement. A citizen can own a machine gun or destructive device manufactured prior to 1986 by paying for the $200 stamp. I infer they are labeling that a destructive device, as it appeared to be a semi automatic, which a citizen can own. I wonder why putting a semi automatic in a brief case would make it a destructive device and require a stamp, other than it serves no useful purpose beyond a personal protection or assassination device??

One thing for sure, firing it semi or full in a closed case would most likely end up with an extraction/feed jamb. Recoil would also be hard to control at arms length and I can only imagine if it was full auto, given that even two handed, my 20 rounds a second Mac 11 spaced the rounds about 3" apart as it climbed vertically. They get away with it in the movies because blanks have little recoil.

Shooting from a closed case would give one reliable shot before a possible jamb and consider that without a good aiming mechanism it would ostensibly be a relatively close range weapon.

That one was not, but even if suppressed with subsonic rounds, after the recoil and noise from the first shot, there would be no question of who had had the thunder stick hidden in a wildly gyrating brief case.

PS: Damn, those were righteous dabs! After posting this, I went back and watched the video again and realized it was a 22 rimfire, so not as much recoil, but with the same closed case firing issues. Though 22LR is hypersonic, it probably isn't out of that short a barrel, so may not have an associated sonic boom.

After noticing that, I considered deleting the above to save embarrassment, but decided not to as it does share some insight as to what is going on in the movies, versus real time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back