The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'Morning, y'all! Wife & I fishing in the small boat today. BBLater...
Catch a BIG One
See the source image

Awesome, is that where the Big in your name comes from?
Nice Job, Lets smoke

puff puff pass Amigo , toking on some ecsd x ogers this fine morning and washing it all down with some Sumatra Mandheling coffe by Daz Bog whilst contemplating the days activities

actyally the big comes from Big Sur , my favorite place to hang out in the 60’s , first time I tried to hitchhike to Frisco from LA , my rides destiny was Big Sur so I took the ride and stayed at Lime Kiln Beach instead of Haight Ashbury , which in retrospect I’m glad I did......I seen things in the mountains , beaches l and forests that are impossible to describe , thanks to some nice orange sunshine

anyway , made several trips to Sur from the San Fernando Valley , left California in July of 1969 and have not been back since

from what I’ve heard , I would never recognize the place

Thanks again! once when we were in CO. I bought some chocolate from a dispensary, I ate some and never felt anything. So I hate twice the amount I ate the first time. Then the first one kicked and oh boy what a ride!!!

Well... I just now found out they make chocolate nummies. 🤩 Prolly a good thing I live a long way from CO -- I'd weigh about 300 pounds. Chocolate is my favorite fruit.

Latest posts

Back