The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he was a good guy, not too healthy but when you took the time to know him he was nice...I found a plant label stick today with the word genius on it...he gifted me that strain and seeing it brought back memories...many of our friends online have passed, so many I can't remember some of them...my sig line at the cabana had them listed there for all to remember...

Beautiful there Big. Best time of the day are sunsets and sunrises, although sunsets do provide more spectacular colours imo
These were taken a few months ago at a small fishing village not too far from our townhouse
pbase015.jpg
pbase009.jpg

do any of you guys remember Pi, a member of the pot community...I think of him as well as Tommy, the pinball wizard often...we've lost many friends online over the last decade plus...just wondering...
Yup but not in a long time now.

I hate 'em .. and when the temp rises they get very aggressive ..

View attachment 300943
So funny. Made me laugh out loud.

Seems weird but your post about Red Wasps took me back to my childhood in Florida. I even looked at pics of them.) Very viseral response. I had two incidents with Red wasps I have never forgotten..Both times got stung like 5 to 6 times, never been stung like that since. Those fockers don't play, when you see the nest rise, you better get the h.ell out of there..QUICK.

about Red Wasps .... got stung like 5 to 6 times, never been stung like that since. Those fockers don't play, when you see the nest rise, you better get the h.ell out of there..QUICK.

I was visiting my parents in their cemetery 10 years ago and even though it was a hot summer day and I was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and this big arse red wasp had landed on my shirt and crawled up right sleeve and stung me about 5 times on the inner elbow. .. I hate 'em

I used to live in a ' live and let live' ideology ..... No more

Lilma51 and her traveling salami Yesca

I called bob about 10 minutes ago and the phone went to voice mail with no options to leave a message...that sounds like bob so we'll see if I get a call back from my number on his phone...
red wasps, I grabbed a c02 cap outside one night many years ago...I felt it vibrate like mad and didn't have a good feeling about it...I dropped it and ran like a madman...it was night so I got my flashlight and geebus, there must have been 50 flying hectically around their home...didn't get tagged which isn't my luck...those little guinea wasps get me, if I don't get to my epipen I'm a gonner...I heard that epinepherine oxidizes after 6 months turning it into adrenichrome...that's the stuff they take from excited kids out of the adrenal gland for old focks like the clintons...hmmm...

guinea wasps .. I'm sure they're around here but ... not sure .. i'll google a pic

epinepherine > adrenichrome .. very interesting

I had talked with lilma abit over the years .. she smoke the dreaded menthols at two packs a day ... yeah I think yesca fu.cked with you at times

lilma sent me a picture of herself way back, she was lonely but sweet as could be...a smoker 'eh, couldn't deal with it...at OG I gave yezca a weeks time out for pissing me off when another mod got on my case as they were friends...I gave that mod time out as well...I called OP to advise him of the shiit that was gonna hit the fan...he happened to be with gypsy and he told me it was ok because I was gonna keep it one way or the other...we had a few chuckles about the situation...good old days...

Latest posts

Back