The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one that loved to run across the yard with his nose in the snow, plowing a trench everywhere he went. He liked to lay on his back and make snow angels, too.

Yeah, with their mouth half open, periodically tossing mouthfuls of snow up into the air. They couldn't possibly make it look like more fun!

Morning OFC! Colder than a witches heart outside. Supposed to warm up later but until the sun makes an appearance it is dangerously cold out.

Fires are still burning in the mountains!!! Was hoping the snow would help lot them out. All it did was slow then down a bit.

Busy day for me.....what's new.

Hola pincheys

fecking cold here

F936A480-66DF-4BAC-A489-45D9784A1073.png

No comment, Mrs Pute reads a lot of this. Big has been getting me in trouble for years now. I try and not look but she does and then says what the f**k is this? Ha ha!

Today's duties are behind me now. Truck wouldn't start this morning to oil change and new battery were also on today's list of to do's. Already had the appointment so just a matter of dropping it off and picking it up.

Did warm up enough for a walk out behind the house. Still about 5" of settled snow so it was more of a trudge than a walk. Good heart rush.

Will top off the day by going out for Italian.

3e11a93a320f70eb853936ab2d430e32.gif

Latest posts

Back