The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those 4 horses I see coming outta that?
I see a huge guy holding open for us the Bible and he's pointing to a scripture. See it? The bottom red is the book, and his big hands wrapped around it, pointing with his right hand. Lol. You can even see him looking down at the book. Creepy.

Been covered by bees,,then red wasp, and then black wasp in my life and it hurt like a mother fker. Everyone of those times were from brush hogging propeties.
Sad thing is on that it takes a few to get the god damn tractor stopped and jump the fk off and run. Although most the time the running was to damn late.
But i was young and making money and didnt mind taking the chances.
Baling hay is like that too. Never sure if those bumble bees came out of the ground or out of the bale. Got nailed a time or two.

Bubba

Can you check out how to get to where you can reset the computer to a date where everything is working? I've had to do that once or twice in the back. It was something like hitting F8 or F12 during start up that brings it up to safe mode and then you can choose to go back in time for the settings and everything reappears. Do some google search or you tubes, and you may be able to recover what you lost.
Ive done that with my old computer. On turn on I tapped either 8 or 9 repeatedly until that screen came up with a list of options, one is "last known good setup" or something like that. Sometimes I had to do it more than once.

Went to the Dr's Thur. Had my right breast examined because I felt a lump and it is tender. I am getting a breast x-ray. Can't think of the word it called it like it just left my mind. And after that I go to a surgeon. I don't think it is serious they called it a knot. I had one on my left breast years ago. It check out O:K. Just wait on phone call to set up appointments.
Good that you are getting it checked ness. I just went through all that last year turned out to be ok. Hope yours is too but waiting and going thru it all is no fun. 💕

just check into it ness, I had no idea I was dying until dutch sniffed out the cancer...if I had ignored his licking my belly I'd have been a gonner...he knows the smell of cancer from when linda died...dogs know...
Our dogs make our lives so much better . We are blessed dogs are in our lives...

I see a huge guy holding open for us the Bible and he's pointing to a scripture. See it? The bottom red is the book, and his big hands wrapped around it, pointing with his right hand. Lol. You can even see him looking down at the book. Creepy.
I'll take a few seeds of whatever it was that you smoked

Latest posts

Back