The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of the lake at 6:00. Windy cool and not really rain more mist. Felt like San Fran. Perfect day for Walleye. Heavy overcast kept the walleye active late into the morning. I was dressed for it so Bam!

IMG_20220626_070216256.jpg

glad you had a good day brother.
Thanks Giggy. My azz is dragging now though. This getting up at 4:30 isn't as easy as it used to be.

Have starts starting to show roots so I guess I better up-pot them. Mother nature doesn't wait for anybody.

Thanks Giggy. My azz is dragging now though. This getting up at 4:30 isn't as easy as it used to be.

Have starts starting to show roots so I guess I better up-pot them. Mother nature doesn't wait for anybody.
neither does the lightning pute, they don't wait for anyone to knock the puck across the blue paint...you guys have a monster team, fast as "lightning"...we're on the hunt for a 3 pete, tonight game should be intense...you should be proud of the av's, they may give you a chance to smoke boo's weed but I'm hoping to be smoking yours...great series 'eh...

it's all part of life, we forge on until it's our time...I do appreciate your concern...the last 10 years has been noting short of a giant roller coaster...it's amazing how much strength and resilience one has when needed...
Not sure if I could have been as strong as you
I now have more respect for you

Yes it was horrible Ness because of the area they radiate. I don't know how she could even walk. She only did the Chemo for a week every day and told them to shove that shit up their asses. She said she truly believes the Chemotherapy would have killed her. What pisses me off is they got rid of the cancer with radiation and didn't even need the god damn chemo poison. Nurse told her that the chemo takes you as close to death as you can get without killing you in order to kill the cancer.
Bet the fkers have a cure but the cure doesn't have enough money in it for Big Pharma.😡

Yes it was horrible Ness because of the area they radiate. I don't know how she could even walk. She only did the Chemo for a week every day and told them to shove that shit up their asses. She said she truly believes the Chemotherapy would have killed her. What pisses me off is they got rid of the cancer with radiation and didn't even need the god damn chemo poison. Nurse told her that the chemo takes you as close to death as you can get without killing you in order to kill the cancer.
Bet the fkers have a cure but the cure doesn't have enough money in it for Big Pharma.😡

That is some scary s.it. Bless your wife she's a strong woman. It is also scary to think they do thing they don't have to. It's a shame people have to be so greedy. We have to smoke cannabis just to survive this world Koz. I'll take a puff. :cool:

they say the chemo didn't kill linda but I have a different opinion...it opened the door for the grim reaper...it took all the good parts and left us with what was left...what a sad part of my life...

boo I'm sorry you had to go through that time. That's to heavy. How are you shrub doing since you planted them?

Last edited:
neither does the lightning pute, they don't wait for anyone to knock the puck across the blue paint...you guys have a monster team, fast as "lightning"...we're on the hunt for a 3 pete, tonight game should be intense...you should be proud of the av's, they may give you a chance to smoke boo's weed but I'm hoping to be smoking yours...great series 'eh...
All I know is it's going to be fun and intense. Lightning is doing a great job for shutting down the Avs offense at the Lightning Blue line. Great adjustment on their part. Stops the Avalanche from bull rushing the goal. That has been the Avs key to victory all year long.

Not sure if I could have been as strong as you
I now have more respect for you
it's not hard when your life depends on it...my misery came after walking linda to her final day...
boo I'm sorry you had to go through that time. That's to heavy. How are you shrub doing since you planted them?
I'm done with the alicasia garden and heading out front to plant the 4 cycads...pics after washing dutch and a shower, in that order...I'm soaking wet but am sucking down lots of water...
All I know is it's going to be fun and intense. Lightning is doing a great job for shutting down the Avs offense at the Lightning Blue line. Great adjustment on their part. Stops the Avalanche from bull rushing the goal. That has been the Avs key to victory all year long.
I sure hope it goes 7 games, both teams are learning each others weaknesses...makar is killing it, did you notice how physical maroon is getting...he's our tough guy... o_O

Latest posts

Back