The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be glad when this little bugger is ready to head out into the big world. I'm really getting sick of chewing up the damned worms, and his beak's gotten my lips raw.
View attachment 302095

That's my daughter's hand for all you appendage freaks. :)
Awe, you’re his mommy

Awe, you’re his mommy
You know I was kidding about chewing up his worm and mouth feeding him, right? :)
It is gonna hurt to hand him back to the Pullet's boyfriend, but that was the deal. If it was up to me, I'd wait 'til I get him eating on his own and turn him loose here at the ranch.

Happy Birthday America! Today is me and Mrs Putes Anniversary. 48 years ago today we were married in her Aunt's back yard about 5 miles north of here.

I get to spend the first part of the day trimming and host a barbecue this afternoon. No day off for me on this holiday. Some how have to find the time to balance my check book, get propane, run to the liquor store and walk the dog.

Stay cool and stay safe...gonna be a hot one.
Happy Anniversary Pute an Mrs. Pute

Thank you Mutley but after 30 of them it is pretty much another day. Thinking I need to do something special on our 50th. Maybe go to Sonic for dinner.
I think I remember our 50th. It wuz back in... lessee...

1999. OH MY!! LAST CENTURY!!

That is probably close to the last time we did it standing up in a hammock.

I just liked hippie chicks. Those gals were fun, knew what they wanted, and knew how to please. ☮ 💖

The 60's and 70's were good times! Gawd bless those gals with healthy appetites!!

Happy Birthday America! Today is me and Mrs Putes Anniversary. 48 years ago today we were married in her Aunt's back yard about 5 miles north of here.

Congratulations brother!!

I have a scientifical-type question to axe the Ph.D's here about buds:

Are the very tippy-top pointy bud flowers any different from the roundy, buried way inside, lower down in the middle flowers?

Has anyone ever done a study?

If not, could it be possible that a grower could grade his product not only by breed, but by which part of the now-separated-into-sections bud is arranged/sorted?

LATE EDIT ADD:

I just read the above... and it is encumbent upon Himself to point out that even though you plutocrats use buds to burn in your fireplace in winter... there are millions who will search the floor for a speck of flower of less size than this:

* <-- Dropped flower. TINS

So if there was a distinction/difference, it might be worthwhile to package some divided up thataway with a different price structure. (eg: "TIPS ONLY" = Standard Bud/ Price Plus 40%)

Last edited:
I have a scientifical-type question to axe the Ph.D's here about buds:

Are the very tippy-top pointy bud flowers any different from the roundy, buried way inside, lower down in the middle flowers?

Has anyone ever done a study?

If not, could it be possible that a grower could grade his product not only by breed, but by which part of the now-separated-into-sections bud is arranged/sorted?

LATE EDIT ADD:

I just read the above... and it is encumbent upon Himself to point out that even though you plutocrats use buds to burn in your fireplace in winter... there are millions who will search the floor for a speck of flower of less size than this:

* <-- Dropped flower. TINS

So if there was a distinction/difference, it might be worthwhile to package some divided up thataway with a different price structure. (eg: "TIPS ONLY" = Standard Bud/ Price Plus 40%)

Yes!

There are differences between two different sides of the same plant, but the buds on the meristem (top center principle growth) are typically most robust and potent.

Latest posts

Back