The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went out to check on the girls, 94 degrees...scrambled to move them into a cold room and am waiting on the a/c guy to let me know how long the wait on the new fan will be...what good is a 10 year warranty if they can't get the parts... :eek:

291009635_5376323245749641_3104608128450260643_n.jpg

Good morning Old Farts Club.

Just got my computer back. The repair guy said my hard drive is gone and said I could not get on the internet. I brought home my pc home and plug it in and I am now on the internet, so I don't know what to think about my hard drive.

I know I don't have a photo app and I can't upload any pictures. Is there a program I can download that will allow me to download pictures?

It's hot as sh.t here as well it hits in the higher 90's feel like 103.

My ac has broken so I'm fighting the heat in my grow room, and I have babies growing.:eek: I do not have the money to buy a new ac until next month. So, I am winging it on the heat.

Back is killing me today so it looks like I can do the heavy work I wanted to do.

My mammogram came back negative so no worries there about the lump they found. yeha

I have a lot of chapters to caught up on, I'll be a reading.

Have a fun day.🥰

Good morning ness. Everyone missed you while you were gone 💕 so glad to hear about your mammogram results. Yay. 😊
Not so much of your back and computer problems tho. Sorry, I’m no help there. I don’t even have a computer I use my iPad for everything. hope your day is an easy one

Just got my computer back. The repair guy said my hard drive is gone and said I could not get on the internet. I brought home my pc home and plug it in and I am now on the internet, so I don't know what to think about my hard drive.

I know I don't have a photo app and I can't upload any pictures. Is there a program I can download that will allow me to download pictures?

My ac has broken so I'm fighting the heat in my grow room, and I have babies growing.:eek: I do not have the money to buy a new ac until next month. So, I am winging it on the heat.

Back is killing me today so it looks like I can do the heavy work I wanted to do.

My mammogram came back negative so no worries there about the lump they found. yeha

Have a fun day.🥰
Great News Honey

Have a fun day.🥰
Good to see you back.

Thank you SubG I miss everyone here as well. If I'm gone again that mean my pc has died. And I would have to save up for a new one I'm not buying a refurnish pc again. The repair man said he could not do nothing for me. He said my hard drive is gone. So we will see how long my computer lasts. Hopefully a long long time.🥰

Thank you SubG I miss everyone here as well. If I'm gone again that mean my pc has died. And I would have to save up for a new one I'm not buying a refurnish pc again. The repair man said he could not do nothing for me. He said my hard drive is gone. So we will see how long my computer lasts. Hopefully a long long time.🥰
Ness if you get a chance , maybe get a new computer Guy
Hard drives can be switched out for new ones, but the cost may not be worth it with what a new Web Entry computer would cost. There are some very cheap new ones that get people on internet and pretty much what the computer is used for . No Gaming or high speed anything .
Good Luck Nice to see you back around and clean bill of health.

Latest posts

Back