The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burn it down and rebuild
Sun Tzu

Image result for sun sue art of war

I'm here! I found you guys, were you already trying to hide from me? Lol, jk jk

You'll find I joke all the time I can! Life is too precious not to have fun!

Looks like this is my new home too!

See ya HP!

Hi ya Grmma
You are a Hoot , now question
The coop for chickens is that a wire floor underneath I see, and is it going to be wrapped up on the outside to stop any verm from digging under?
Nice Design and will stop the foxes and yotes

Thanks!

Yeah, it's hardware mesh and you got the idea. We have lots of things that need keeping out, including rattle snakes. That shit is expensive!

Jeez. Pore ole Unca... I got losted and just now got around to reading a teenyweeny note about closing the ofc to open this one.

I was just about to give Big some advice about his rooster.

What I useta do was put the rooster's head in a vise, and file the beak down. Always fixed it perfectly.

But the downside is that the roosters never survived after I opened up the vise. 🐔

Jeez. Pore ole Unca... I got losted and just now got around to reading a teenyweeny note about closing the ofc to open this one.

I was just about to give Big some advice about his rooster.

What I useta do was put the rooster's head in a vise, and file the beak down. Always fixed it perfectly.

But the downside is that the roosters never survived after I opened up the vise. 🐔
We use to scare all the lil gals when we chopped the heads and let them fly
Sick bastaardo

Latest posts

Back