The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those pics Stain and good luck on the up and coming harvest....been busy as a Bee here and I`m seeing some light at the end of the tunnel....taking down some this week so wish me luck....Here`s the Mextiza x UELlooker Fems...these things are the stinkiest plants that I`m presently growing....going it alone on the Dadga slow release ferts growing in swamp bags.
and the other pic is Lorans LBL x AA....this is not the Lemon one but the stronger hitting chem/kushy strain....these plants will be the last to harvest and they are safe in my little micro climate that is surrounded by Beaver ponds and tall standing trees....thanks for looking and I hope you all have been behaving yourself,lol....carry on my wayward friends and take care n stay safe.
View attachment 264498View attachment 264499
Fargin Garden Of Eden.

Nice Job on the rebuild @WeedHopper
See the source image

morning folks. 72 with a breeze this am, finally a break from the southern heat of Georgia
i've wanted to go fishing the past few mornings, just too busy. hopefully once i close on this house i can fish in my own pond. i asked the sellers if the pond was still stocked, and they said " oh yes, there are ducks and turtles!!". oh joy.. first step is building a turtle trap. and some grass carp to thin down the weeds

white crap? where the **** do you live? the arctic circle???
Pretty close! I'm in the middle of the Mitten. If you were born here, you can feel it when the seasons are about to change. It's gonna be an early winter, and a cold one to boot. Can't remember the time where it was 49 degrees this time of morning in the middle of September. September is usually just about as hot as August, and it doesn't cool down until the middle of October. Wouldn't be surprised to see snow for Halloween. It used to snow then all the time when I was a kid.

got back from a blood test, 20 vials...got into a heated discussion with 2 techs and decied to walk out the door...customer service really sucks...there's always another lab willing to cooperate...with 20 vials to give, a butterfly needle is key for me...popping the vial in and out of the needle bothers me to no end...anywho, blew the morning all to hell...gonna go play with the girls...

Latest posts

Back