The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a fly bye...had a dream dutch came to the bed and wanted me up for some reasom...found sound asleep in his tactical spot...where he can see every door in the house...first time that ever happened...

Good morning my old fart bros. Well, i'm of to see another Dr. today, will get the results of the PET scan I had done yesterday. What a PIA that was. It was, here drink nasty stuff, in 20 minutes, be back in an hour to do the scan, which took 17 minutes. A good Weednesday is blooming bright, up, out and enjoy it. Coffee and a bowl to start the day the OOFC way. Puffin' 'n passin'.

Good morning my old fart bros. Well, i'm of to see another Dr. today, will get the results of the PET scan I had done yesterday. What a PIA that was. It was, here drink nasty stuff, in 20 minutes, be back in an hour to do the scan, which took 17 minutes. A good Weednesday is blooming bright, up, out and enjoy it. Coffee and a bowl to start the day the OOFC way. Puffin' 'n passin'.
Good Luck Brother Yoops

glad you're safe brother giggy, stay vigilant...heading out back to fire up one of my toys and leave some rubber in front of one of my neighbors...then it's time to finish the remodeling of my grow...

Sees @boo now LOL

See the source image

See the source image

Latest posts

Back