The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roster, that's the car I took out to drive today...boy when that methanol injection kicks in and I'm at 19 lbs. of boost the car drives just like the one you posted...went to have blood drawn, 18 vials and the new staff got sh*tty with me and told me how THEY were gonna do it...I walked out and called corporate with my issues...just got a call from the honcho appologizing to me for how I was talked to...I don't take shit from anyone which is a big problem, especially when I'm not with dutch...got into it with 2 techs which are the ones that will appologize to me tomorrow morning when I go back...moral of the story is: don't mess with the old man, he don't back down and usually wins...😤
sleep well brother rudie, enjoy the sweets...

Go get em boo!!! I hate stories like that.

Me and my two neighbors had a sit down and solve the world's problems chat today. You know like the old men sitting and shooting the bull in the town square. We sit and talked about old times for 2 hrs! Good news.......all problems will be solved when you wake up tomorrow!!! Ha ha!

Having a beer and smoking Lemon Betty. Another day down the drain.

Night all time to check the children..............................
Have you checked the children?
Image result for have you checked the children

Sleep tight all.

can't sleep, figured I'd drop by and see what kind of trouble I can stir up...I really stoned but not near as stoned as when I go out to the porch and load the bong...this promises to be the best crop in a year...I need it...

Good morning OOFC and a great day awaits us all. Coffee and a bowl to start with. Puffin;' 'n passin'.

Hey Yooper , is the PET scan the one where ya` drink stuff and you can feel it warming up your body parts as it travels through ?
peace

Yes, sir, I do believe it is. Glad I got it done at the VA as back home they told me it is a $10,000.00 scan.

Just a quick fly by before its back to trim jail. Got at least another 2 weeks of it...

To think I dreamed of growing trees and thinking how great it would be (slap to the head)

Kind of glad that I'm loosing about 1/3 to mother nature.

Pics of what she's been dishing out.

C99 with the crud.jpg

crud.jpg

Not infected that's just 10 feet away....

SB clones.jpg

More coffee then back to the grind....

10462579_10152309494287819_8347468803637479519_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back