The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Staind , growing outdoors has a lot of challenges for sure......we also had a few duds , fusarium or boitriotous sp .....the biggest thing I’ve learned around here is being disciplined to spray on a regular basis , preventative spraying , spray early and spray often, starting with Spinosad, I mean start spraying when the girls are about a foot tall and then faithfully spray every week or so , even if there are no bugs , spray , spray , spray......did I say spray enough?......

EF6A826C-023D-4288-AB6A-CDF586C9D182.jpeg
9EC18D6D-FB44-434A-ADD7-64011ADDB8CB.jpeg
3634B4F6-D1A4-47D8-9814-5080B2037F21.jpeg

gawd , isn’t Heady Lamarr just gorgeous or what?

C1599267-311D-4711-A4A0-CE5509D6B003.jpeg

Staind , growing outdoors has a lot of challenges for sure......we also had a few duds , fusarium or boitriotous sp .....the biggest thing I’ve learned around here is being disciplined to spray on a regular basis , preventative spraying , spray early and spray often, starting with Spinosad, I mean start spraying when the girls are about a foot tall and then faithfully spray every week or so , even if there are no bugs , spray , spray , spray......did I say spray enough?......

I've never grown outdoors so I have a question. How do you get the chemicals out of the plant when its time to harvest or are they safe for consumption? And yes she is

gonna ask this question here, how do I keep the temps of my aerocloner cool enough so the stems dont rot...they looked great for 2 days then bam!, rotten stems...room is at 77 degrees and the cloner sits on the concrete floor...it's the motor that's getting hot...

gonna ask this question here, how do I keep the temps of my aerocloner cool enough so the stems dont rot...they looked great for 2 days then bam!, rotten stems...room is at 77 degrees and the cloner sits on the concrete floor...it's the motor that's getting hot...
Does it have the pump inside the bottom?Can you drill a hole large enoungh to run pvc out to pump and have pump outside sealed with silicon of course

Boo, try a little H2O2. hydrogen peroxide mixed in with your water. When I grow hydro, I use it every day. Got the charts on how much, but I'm too stoned to monkey with it at the moment.

Today was my 65th birthday, so the Old Hen and I headed for the local bar (I'm a Monday and Thursday guy). What a great day! Good friends, good tunes played in my honor (Steppenwolf's "Happy Birthday"), lots of hugs, lots of cold beer, and smiles that you couldn't kill with a stick. Life is good. Home safe and sound, smoking bubble after munching a couple 'o hydrocodones 'cause of the back deciding it wanted to show its ass, and waiting for the OH and Pullet to get back with some beaner food. According to my vision, I've got two more birthdays. I hope they're half as good as this one was!

To help maintain a clean, root-friendly cloning environment, combine Clear Rez (or similar bacteria/pathogen control solution) with your water in the reservoir. The anti-fungal, anti-pathogen, anti-bacterial solution can be used throughout all stages of the process and allows for higher water temperatures (between 77 and 85 degrees) to be maintained.

Sorry i haven't been around much Brothers.
Ive been traveling. I am surveying 10 stores in 10 different Cities that we are going to turn into Burkes Outlets. 3 in South Texas,,Did two of the 3 three today in south Texas,,and 7 all over Arkansas. In in a hotel in Jasper texas smoking a joint.

I've always kept a couple bottles of water frozen and put one in at a time. You can generally get by for a day on a bottle, but if not, you can always have one frozen and ready to drop in when the temp starts climbing again. It's always worked great for me.
That should help keep that pump cooler but, you may have to get a new submersible pump if it's heating up that bad. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back