The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry stain. Didn't realize you had issues ..... I do love a Nice natural fade at the end of a plants life cycle though.

Happy belated b-day hippie. Mine is tomorrow....70.....you are right there with me my frirnd. How did we ever get so old???!!!!

Girls are getting beneficial tea and nutes today.
Old? Meh.

You guys still have the ring of the potty 'round yer hineys.

I was borned, and the whole fargin world went to war. My fault.

But happy birthday, pute!

70 ain't old -- if you're a tree.

One thing I note as I enter the springtime of my senility: I am stiff in every joint but one...

Good morning folks

@Unca Walt ...trimming all the leaves off the plant , trimming

people do not smoke the leaves like we used to back in the 60’s so they are trimmed off..

some people trim their plants as soon as they are harvested..this is wet trimming

Other people harvest their plants and let them dry out before they trim them..this is dry trimming

the big fan leaves are trimmed off and usually discarded......the smaller fan leaves that are close to the flowers are called sugar trim , the sugar being a reference to the sticky trichomes that cover the tiny leaves and flowers , and the sugar trim is usually saved and processed later through some form of extraction , whether it’s dried and cured and smoked , or processed into bubble hash , or made into essential oil by solvent extraction , or the keef is harvested off the sugar trim..

hope that helps

Thank you guys, for 'splaining that to me. If I ever get a plant larger than a daffodil, I will trim off all the leaves.

...and smoke them.

Hey! I got an idea! I will only charge a dollar a DAY for doing trimming for y'all. Just send me the bales of weed and I will get right at them for ya.

On my birthday cake, we put a Phantom F4 Afterburner.
See the source image

Kinda gives ya a woody, where is woody he has not been around in a long time .

Glad y’all are so amused by me getting robbed.
ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Everybody was just trying to get you to laugh and hopefully take your mind off of it.
As for deleting your account that would be Putes job since he invited you. Everybody jokes around here to keep things not so serious. Hence we are high most the time,,you know,,thats what Potheads do.
Sorry that you feel that way. Most here are not that thinned skinned. Some here are very very sick physically so they have bigger things on their minds then fishing gear getting taken by freaking thieves. They want to laugh and chill.

See the source image

Kinda gives ya a woody, where is woody he has not been around in a long time .
That plane is the sexiest, baddest-lookin' jet ever made. All the wings tilted in all directions. It useta leave a smoke trail everywhere it went.

For a prop plane: F4U Corsair. I would give my left nut and a year in hades to fly one.

Everybody was just trying to get you to laugh and hopefully take your mind off of it.
As for deleting your account that would be Putes job since he invited you. Everybody jokes around here to keep things not so serious. Hence we are high most the time,,you know,,thats what Potheads do.
Sorry that you feel that way. Most here are not that thinned skinned. Some here are very very sick physically so they have bigger things on their minds then fishing gear getting taken by freaking thieves. They want to laugh and chill.

I think he was kidding.

Been up since 5 tryin' to decide if I can get a mornin' poke in on my wife, ..

Life is good, sunrise walk of dog and chickens proved I can still be happy even without a mornin' poke

Yeah Rocky, I had meth headed thieves steal a bunch of stuff from our storage building about 7 yrs back and they split with rods and reels, blower motor for carbon scrubber with a few 600 w lights .. I know who did it and did not kill them due to their own ineptness which gave them 3 squares and a roof over their heads for 5 years.. .. it's amazing how long turds can live

Been taking my C99 male and dancing above all the females so the love can continue to spread

Anybody that loses anything to tweaker theft would do well to hit the closest pawn shot to the scene of the crime. Tweakers live life in the fast lane. Don't know about where you folks live, but if you can prove it's yours, you still have to pay the pawn shop whatever they paid for the stolen stuff. In Michigan, they're legal fences. If you get caught receiving stolen property, you go to jail. They get caught? They break even.
I can't stand a thief.

Anybody that loses anything to tweaker theft would do well to hit the closest pawn shot to the scene of the crime. Tweakers live life in the fast lane. Don't know about where you folks live, but if you can prove it's yours, you still have to pay the pawn shop whatever they paid for the stolen stuff. In Michigan, they're legal fences. If you get caught receiving stolen property, you go to jail. They get caught? They break even.
I can't stand a thief.

This is so true.

An idjit busted into an IBM shipping warehouse and stole three Personal Computers <-- This was when they sold for $14000.

The idjit drove a quarter mile to a pawn shop and hocked one of them.

In Floriduh, pawn shops get de-nutted if they deal in stolen stuff. So the pawn shop called IBM. The cops came, read the guy's name and address on the pawn shop receipt. Went to his house, and WOW! What detective work!

The other two computers were in his living room.

So, ROCKY -- This post and the one quoted (Hippie) are giving serious advice on how to get your shit back... and mebbe a pound of the thief's flesh in the bargain.

You've misread us, Rockymtnbuds.

The guys here were trying to ease your misery. They were NOT taking pleasure poking fun at your loss.

Further help: You do not have to travel anywhere. Just light up your 'puter and list all the pawn shops in a 30-mile radius. CALL THEM ON THE PHONE.

Wouldn't you be surprised if that resulted in you getting your stuff back? Is it worth a shot -- and two dozen phone calls?

I sure as hell would think so if'n it was me.

Too bad some people have such thin skin, aka, no sense of humor. Not a very good fit around here I'd say. As if anyone here would actually find someone's stuff being stolen amusing for real, pretty sure everyone here hates thieves, but if you can't laugh then go cry in the corner by yourself I guess.

Put, Happy Birthday! brother, hope you have a great day!

Latest posts

Back