The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here WH! Those morons have their own BLM anthem played after the National Anthem! Burned all my shit and started to make a video of it but wasn't worth my time. Dark Vader doesn't get Half Staff flag either. Mine stays at full staff in celebration of her not wasting perfectly good oxygen anymore!!

Know one thing i wont be watching. Rich Morons kneeling on a football field disrespecting my Country and our Military.

Damn' right, Weed!

Purblind, stupidly rich, self-indulgent semi-conscious POS's that I would not want in a foxhole with me.

Hm. Sounds too serious. OK: May they all suffer interminable diarrhea, and may all their chillun have violent squints.

Good morning OOFC. Yes it be Sunday and I still be vertical, so i'll be having a great day and hope the rest of you old farts do too. It be coffee time followed by "wake 'n bake" time. We be puffin' 'm passin' now.

Morning all. Happy Sunday. Thanks yoop. Feel like I crawled out from under a rock today! This getting old talk is getting serious!!! Another notch in my belt. Frankly, glad it's over! I have 364 days before this happens again!

I was talking with my neighbor down the block yesterday when he brought up the subject of spots. We used to go to games together but his health has failed to the point that the tube is his connection now. He started talking about the local teams when I shocked him by saying if a knee touches the ground disrespecting our country of the flag I m out!!! I changed the subject after a moment of silence. Funny we really didn't have much to say so we just kind of exchanged pleasantries and walked off I will watch golf and work outside today.

Beautiful out, better take the dog out before the sun gets hot

I would like to apologize to RMB. I was a little insensitive because i didnt bother asking what really happened. After talking to him i feel like an ass. It was much more to the story then his fishing gear getting stolen. That gear was thousands of dollars worth of stuff his Dad and Grandfather had entrusted him with. He is has heart trouble and on a fixed income so he will never be able to replace it.
Anyway,,he understood i was just trying to lighten things up but he was hurting pretty good and lost his temper.
Hope he will stick around. We have a lot of good brothers and sisters here.
And i have never had a problem admitting when im wrong.
Peace

Thanks WH this hit hurt worse than when my Harley was stolen. I didn’t normally take my granddads tackle box out of the house but we were taking the new canoe out and I wanted to try some of his old Heddon lures on trout. He kept every lure in its original box with the plastic sleeve. Collectors would love these but I was planning to give these to my grandson. Anyway I figure this was probably part of what landed me back in the cardiac unit last Friday night. This hasn’t been a great two weeks,
so yeah I was thin skinned and lost my shit over your joke. I appreciate you talking it out with me.
Sorry to bring my drama in here.

Thanks WH this hit hurt worse than when my Harley was stolen. I didn’t normally take my granddads tackle box out of the house but we were taking the new canoe out and I wanted to try some of his old Heddon lures on trout. He kept every lure in its original box with the plastic sleeve. Collectors would love these but I was planning to give these to my grandson. Anyway I figure this was probably part of what landed me back in the cardiac unit last Friday night. This hasn’t been a great two weeks,
so yeah I was thin skinned and lost my **** over your joke. I appreciate you talking it out with me.
Sorry to bring my drama in here.
Glad you stayed around, your knowledge will be greatly appreciated here for sure.
May I say to keep an eye on ebay also if you had anything special as far as lures go, may be selling them as we speak.
Bastaards

Latest posts

Back