The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My insurance company says no dice. I have no proof of all the antique lures and the rest of my gear probably won’t reach the $1000 deductible. I found a used Ugly Stick with a decent reel on marketplace so it’s a start. Some hooks and weights and I’ll at least be able to sit on the bank and drown worms.
To be more precise my agent wants a detailed list of what was in the box, brand? model? Color? Approximate year? I don’t even know exactly how many lures were in there. Probably 30 or so plus the big Muskie lures in the bottom. She wasn’t optimistic of a claim being paid.

Last edited:
That friggin' sucks, Rocky.

Didja try the no-runnin'-around phone call idea to pawn shops?

It worked worth $36K when the computers were stolen. And you might well get some much-needed schadenfreude out of it if the MF'r gets nailed because you were on the phone for half an hour.

Please think about it.

Sorry for the shytstorm Rocky, I am glad to see you here though. I am off to watch golf and smoke pot. I'm not having ice cream tonight but I am going to have some strawberry shortcake. Enjoy your evening brother Boo and the rest of you elder cool cats.

Does anyone here still run Pukeberry? I ran across some old pix then while digging through my seeds I found a package marked Pukeberry. I remember the last plant I had produced this little handful of seeds. Probably hermies but that stuff was so good I might just pop these seeds.

Attachments

• 0D717FB8-E95D-4C36-8B31-4B0BA5EFDC52.jpeg
    0D717FB8-E95D-4C36-8B31-4B0BA5EFDC52.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 8
@Rockymtnbuds I've already apologized on your thread and in a pm to you but, I'd still like to chime in with Hopper and apologize again for my reactions. We're all old enough that we should know better that to react so swiftly, you never know what might be going on in someone else's world. I hope those bastards suffer for taking your stuff man. Karma

Wishing you well.

Well, I'm at about 9 1/2 hours of football today myself. One; I started every game after the Anthem, so I didn't see that crap and two; I won't allow myself to put enough stock in what athletes and/or celebrities think, or say, to affect what I do. If I did, I'd never be able to watch and enjoy another movie or tv show because they all suck.* I enjoy watching football and it's actually something that I only started getting into in the last couple years, so I'm not ready to give it up yet either...
I called it right from the first game too... I think the Ravens are going all the way this year. We've been Patriots fans all along, being from New England, but I'm a convert now. The wife doesn't like it much but, oh well. Following Brady and Gronk with TB too.

*The people

Last edited:
Does anyone here still run Pukeberry? I ran across some old pix then while digging through my seeds I found a package marked Pukeberry. I remember the last plant I had produced this little handful of seeds. Probably hermies but that stuff was so good I might just pop these seeds.
That is ONE FARGIN PLANT??!!

1600689671555.png

Latest posts

Back