The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Old Farts. Temps are supposed to be going back up this week, but I've been lied to before. Some mornings, I lie to myself. Anyhoo, it's another manic Monday and BEER DAY. Stuff sure tastes good when you only do it twice a week. Think I'm gonna fry up some beer battered onion rings and maybe even some beer battered bacon. Hate to say it, but Miller Lite makes really crappy beer batter. Need a lager or a bock. Pilsner just don't cut it.

Hippie, Killian's Red Beer makes killer batter. Hope ya enjoyed the bacon and rings.

Have a helluva good night all Fellow Old Farts. Passing left and looking right!

COFFEE IS READY
Grab a Cup
See the source image

Good Morning

Sorry for your loss Patwi.
I never should’ve got bones for the dogs yesterday. The pup exhibited some seriously nasty behavior towards Marley, sounded like a wolf on a kill. Worst part was having to get up at 2:30 to throw them out and clean up after the older dog. No more bones!

Attachments

• D4A06A35-070E-43C4-8A05-2BAD9F529396.jpeg
    D4A06A35-070E-43C4-8A05-2BAD9F529396.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1
^^^lmao Marley has the patience of a saint with the pup, she’s a holy terror. He grew up with my 2 old Golden Retrievers and was bereft when they passed so I broke down and got him a puppy. He loves to roughhouse but Belle just doesn’t know when to quit.

Latest posts

Back