The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long day at the lake and I’m feeling baked. Caught one keeper and missed 3 strikes. I think these lures are defective, I’ m taking them back to Walmart bwahahaha
See the source image

See the source image

Quick question.
Anybody here take Blood Thinners and had a tooth removed before?
Got a freaking toothache and it may need to be removed. Only problem is im on blood thinners for a stent and i CAN NOT stop taking them or the stent could collapse.

G'Morning, y'all We had a nice boat ride. But the only thing I caught was a buzz. Water temps are coming down, so with a bit of luck and a few more degrees down we'll take the small boat out and go hunting for Reds & Snook.
I also take an 81mg aspirin every night, But no blood thinners. I would call you MD & dentist and ask them.
It's Sam's Club shopping time so, BBLater...

Quick question.
Anybody here take Blood Thinners and had a tooth removed before?
Got a freaking toothache and it may need to be removed. Only problem is im on blood thinners for a stent and i CAN NOT stop taking them or the stent could collapse.
The Dentist will most likely want some type of permission from your reg Doc/onr who gave you the Blood thinners before doing the procedure

I'm in the same boat, Boo. Back hasn't pulled this kinda crap in a while. Yesterday was BAD. Today's better, but it still sucks. Waaaaa! Ok, whine over. Going to try and enjoy one of the last warm days we've got before the white stuff starts flyin'.

Morning all! Another shatterday! I will spend it hanging out around the house. Cold front approaching so more prep work preparing for the upcoming winter.

Stopped by the gun store yesterday and got more ammo. They keep it all behind the counter now days as it kept mysteriously disappearing from the shelves. I also went by he fly shop. With outdoor chores winding down hopefully I will have some time to get out on the river.

Breakfast is ready .... Later!

Yesterday took it out of me, even got a little sunburn again. Sampling a friend’s C99 this morning. Been a long time since I had this in the house. Always been a favorite of mine but I got frustrated with the small plants and let her go. I have a few packs of beans so maybe I’ll try again.
I need to get the Canna Cruiser out again before I run out of nice weather.
1C2AF349-A2FC-41C4-B5F4-4533D61CF880.jpeg

A long time friend moved back to the Midwest last year. This spring someone gave him 2 small clones and I’ve been teaching him how to grow via calls and text. He’s done a great job and he started harvesting today. In 20 years I’ve never heard him so excited. Great job James.

Great job James.

Hopefully you will invite your friend over here. We won't hurt him......much...

tenor.gif
That’s actually funny Pute. James is an absolute dinosaur. He doesn’t own a computer or use any social media. He never even owned a cellphone until moving last year and his sons had to buy it for him. I think he’s reached his technological limit lol.

Latest posts

Back