The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Gang. Still battling a toothache but has has gotten better.
Cold Compress,Tea Tree Oil mouth wash,Salty warm water and Hydrogen peroxide and a few pain pills.😷
Surprised you did not rip it out yet, Dam feel better
See the source image

See the source image

We knew it was Spanish moss because you could see the air-roots plainly. Our buckboard on the farm had horse hair.
I remember mixing horse hair in the brown mud when I was tending plasterers.

The house I was raised in had plaster walls with lath boards (hard to punch Through) anyway that plaster had a bunch of horse hair in it,
I believe the house was built in the mid 1800's right around when Unca was born

See the source image
I was born -- on probation -- at the corner of Telephone and Telephone. Very small building. My middle initial is "Q" because when my Daddy first saw me in the crib, he turned to my Momma and said:
"Let's call it quits."

I remember my first day of school; my Daddy said:

"Run on down to the barbershop and get a shave, Walt -- you're starting kindergarten today."

G'Afternoon, y'all! I have the grow area in my garage about 80% cleaned. About time to get the HVAC company in here to do their thing. The only thing I'm worried about is we'll have to upgrade our panel to 200Amps from 150 to do the split unit. Our panel in MAXED OUT! Only time will tell. Ahh what the hell as my MIL used to say it's only money... ;)

I'd find me a few acres up in the Ozarks, but a couple of friends of mine that moved to the area said it is now inhabited by tweakers. Damn shame 'cause it sure is beautiful. Besides, I'd have to find a new wife/girlfriend. No way will I ever get the Old Hen outta Michigan. Probably will never get her out of the county. Can't really blame her. She and I were born, raised, and have lived our entire lives here.

Cooks who cook METH move to the country. They have screwed up so many lives in the hills by taking advantage of the poor its absolutely ridiculous. Those ppl aren't losing their teeth due to just bad hygiene.. They are strung out on Meth and destroying their health.

Still in MO. With No Plans to Move. I am About 15 miles North of the Capital. South of where the Hills meet the Plains.

As a boy I just remember fishing farm ponds for bass. Purple worm on the bottom. Also shooting bull frogs with my BB gun. After moving to Ks I would go back every summer to visit my grand parents. My grandpa was a farmer and later owned the local pool hall. I still shoot a pretty mean game of pool and leaned from him. Went every summer through High School. My first real flame was from there. Fond Memories.

I'd find me a few acres up in the Ozarks, but a couple of friends of mine that moved to the area said it is now inhabited by tweakers. Damn shame 'cause it sure is beautiful. Besides, I'd have to find a new wife/girlfriend. No way will I ever get the Old Hen outta Michigan. Probably will never get her out of the county. Can't really blame her. She and I were born, raised, and have lived our entire lives here.

Meth here is not as bad as it was. Thanks to The County Sheriffs banned together. Also lots of Support from the MSHP

Latest posts

Back