The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'Afternoon, y'all! I'm gonna guess a concentrate of some sort. HeIl's bells that enough to lose a week!
I'm sitting here waiting on the HVAC guy to show up & tell me how much $$$ this is gonna set us back. I have come to the conclusion that a 4' tent just ain't gonna fit. So a 3' X 3' it'll be with a 6" fan & filter & 2- 400watt HPS in cool tubes with my old 4" fan & filter. What do y'all think, is 2-400's be too much in a 3' X 3' tent?

morning everybody, just another day. had a cold front come through yesterday, another one today and one coming fry-day. temps this weekend will be below normal. old folks are saying a early cold winter, and we need a good one too. the last three years i haven't put on a jacket, but i will freeze you out i'm very hot natured.

Gooode mawning old farts all! A loverly new day in PNW Paradise here, with gorgeous blue skies and only a tinge of smoke.

My C-99/NL has been hanging three days now and is drying nicely. I'll be pleased when it is ready for jarring, so I can recover the use of that end of the garage again.

Working on articles and spending some quality time exercising with the enthusiastic pup. The exercise machine that never gathers dust.

Enjoy the evening fellow Old Farts, it's time to puff up a storm and play some guitar. I'm sure I'll have an ice cream interlude as well.
WERE GONNA EAT ICE CREAM
See the source image

Good morning my OOFC peeps. It be Tuesday. It rained here yesterday, all day long and half the night. Gonna take the leaf blower and knock some of the water off of the girls. Hopefully a blow dry will stand 'em back up. Coffee and "wake 'n bake" time. Puffin' 'n passin'.

last three years i haven't put on a jacket, but i will freeze you out i'm very hot natured.
Good morning! I feel ya, giggy. My blood disorders make me feel like it's 15-20 degrees hotter than it is. I didn't even own a coat until this year, moving up here in the mountain. I mean I have a heavy duty one to play in snow, but nothing for everyday use.

never gathers dust.

I wish ours didn't, the dirt/dust up here has created quite a battle for me, daily.

@Roster, my friend, please let us know when you hear anything. I'll be sending positive energy!

G'Afternoon, y'all! I'm gonna guess a concentrate of some sort. HeIl's bells that enough to lose a week!
I'm sitting here waiting on the HVAC guy to show up & tell me how much $$$ this is gonna set us back. I have come to the conclusion that a 4' tent just ain't gonna fit. So a 3' X 3' it'll be with a 6" fan & filter & 2- 400watt HPS in cool tubes with my old 4" fan & filter. What do y'all think, is 2-400's be too much in a 3' X 3' tent?
I've got a 630DE cmh for you if you care to try it brother...brand new but runs hot...

Just got our phone call from the installers. We hadda buy a new washing machine, and it is gonna be delivered and installed this moanin'...

Spending a heapa dough these last two days: Yesterday, we had to replace the kitchen sink faucet. There went $400. (*sigh*)

On the plus side, I got my step-ladder out (I never had a real ladder) and changed my internal A/C screen thingy in the ceiling... without breaking a single bone or tooth.

Latest posts

Back