The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

Big your garden rebounded nicely after the snow. Maybe it was a good thing.
I fed the flower room this morning and they’re looking good. The biggest surprise is the C99. A few weeks ago I was going to cull both of them then decided to try to salvage one. It’s still small with spindly branches bu it has more than doubled in size and is the picture of health. It has started flowering and smells so good.

Howdy OFC....working in the grow first thing....what's new??? Next I have got to try and make time to dig up the horse radish today! Won't get it processed today but at least get it dug up.
Got a surprise call from muggles today. Good talk! I could talk to him all day. Our views on life are exactly the same like many on here!! I enjoy talking with members on here. Just wish more of us lived closer! I see Big and Rocky once in a while but wish we could all get together for a big party on occasion.

Clock just told me the lights just came on.....gotta get to work!

Today I’m continuing my endeavor to empty my garage. It’s been a catch all for the last 20+ years and it’s become a sanctuary for stray cats. I filled my trash barrel this morning and found a couple of bags of smoker logs, 2 gallons of windshield washer fluid and another mountain bike. This makes the 3rd one I’ve found and the best looking one of the bunch. I’ll have to clean it up and put it up for sale. Best of all I now have a clear path to my big tool chest. It’s been years since I could get to it without climbing 😂 I feel like I’ve worked a full day already.

Good afternoon OOFC. I have not been around for a few days as my news was not good so I been "crying in my beer", so to speak. What would do when the powers that be tell you that you have terminal cancer. 90% chance I have 1 - 2 years. I gonna be a 10% though.

Latest posts

Back