The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
righteous dabs indeed...good post

another day of trimming drying curing burping turkey bags seal a meal them and into the freezer

a righteous and groovy harvest has Swede and me humming zippitty do da zippetty yay my my my what a wonderful day

Wolf, I wish they'd shown the business end of the brief case. It has a slot for a business card that covers the hole for the bullets to come out. Until you pulled the trigger, no one would know. If you ever see a business card holder on a brief case in the hands of some dude walking toward you, you've got a few seconds to figure out who you pissed off.

well heckl, wifee and I voted with no mask this morn and there was no sheep dogs there to protect the sheep ... oh my

Getting a baby food jar's worth of C99 X NL seeds from one little momma and a smaller daddy .. I personally do not like extinction of any species so keep copulating with a smile when you can,.

Yeah me and the Wife voted yesterday and you couldn't even go in without the damn mask. And now they are saying 85% of the ppl that got Covid were wearing mask. Go fking figure. Stopping a virus molecule with a particle mask is like trying to keep flys out with a chain Link fence.😒

well heckl, wifee and I voted with no mask this morn and there was no sheep dogs there to protect the sheep ... oh my

Getting a baby food jar's worth of C99 X NL seeds from one little momma and a smaller daddy .. I personally do not like extinction of any species so keep copulating with a smile when you can,.

And The Lord Sayeth to the Rabbits "Go forth and Propagate the Earth with Rabbits"

Afternoon OFC. I just got a rightous dose of cold. High 40's which isn't bad but walking the top of the dam at the local lake with high wind is an eye opener. Froze my asss off. Not used to the cold yet and it went right through me.

Happy for ya Big. You have had a rough couple of years. Dabs to you my friend.

I voted by mail. Took the ballot to the local drop off box at the library. And NO, I don't wear a mask in my car.....only time I put one on is when I walk in to a store and it is right back off as soon and I am outside. We have had mail in voting in Colo for years now.

New fire up close to where my cabin was. Mandatory evacuation is now in effect. Was gonna go up for a quick trip to fish.....not now.

@ Patwi, I just planted NL x Cindy seeds. Hoping for big this out of this one. My Ghost Express has been curing for 20 days now. Good smoke, small yield. Thinking she is a keeper at least until something new comes along and need the room.

Need to make a run to the liquor store....having dinner at my daughters tonight and I'm bringing the beer.....later.

From the CDC website.
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article
Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza

We sure get a lot of bucks hanging around here.
D58CFC3A-7217-4614-A292-5ADB0EC739BA.jpeg

Number five on the governor's exception list for masks are the poles. Ain't wearin' one. Ain't votin' by mail. I'll do it in person, just like I have ever since I started. This is the biggest scam that's ever been perpetuated on the American populous.

Latest posts

Back