The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The OSS developed the 22 rimfire assassination pieces to fire point blank into the the brain stem to destroy it and then rattle around inside the brainpan. Less sure of a fast kill anyplace else.

Call me paranoid, but I will definitely take note of someone carrying a briefcase, with a card on the outside upper end, maneuvering it to make point blank contact with my brainstem for a shot.
Hence the Double Tap behind the ear was created

Single shot 0.45 ACP pressed steel pistol dropped to the resistance.
Single shot 45
Found one of these in street loaded as a kid, it went off into a tree Thank God
Small caliber 0.22 pen pistol

what scam are you referring to?
The covid scam. I'm sure 90% of us are old enough to have lived through a bunch of "pandemics". Not once has the entire country been placed on lock down or businesses closed. I can't remember one time that the schools were shut down, either.
1969.png

Set up another blind
rally can't. for one i don't have another one, and my field is setup for really only one direction. feeder is at one end. it was quick thing, did not plan on hunting until a few weeks ago. next year i will get a few other spots set up. i'll have all summer to get it right

Hippie,,that's the Government for you. Control control control. Doesn't matter who is in the White House,,same shet different yr.
And by the way i have worked thru this whole damn shut down. Think me and the Wife had the crap back in January. Kicked my ass and i have heart disease,,but i made it and went my ass back to work.

Well I am 3 weeks out still and I sprayed the leaves lightly with GreenCure mix , in dark period, turned fans on high and exhaust full power.
also lowered the dehumid to 40% , Not that bad , a few days and I will know more,
Sucks this plants were doing beautiful in every way, dang it. and my supply is ready to re-up. almost dry

The covid scam. I'm sure 90% of us are old enough to have lived through a bunch of "pandemics". Not once has the entire country been placed on lock down or businesses closed. I can't remember one time that the schools were shut down, either.
View attachment 265415
I'm sure the 215,000 dead people and the 1000 people dieing from it everyday disagree with you.

I call it bullshit. Not the Covid,,but the numbers.
We all have our opinions and none of us really know shit because we rely on the Government for that information and they have been lying to the ppl for many many many yrs about many many things. Thousands of ppl die every yr from the flu and other diseases,and we dont shut down the Country and destroy our economy.
By the way guys. These conversations are cool as long as we keep them away from the right or left. This is about Big Brother not political Affiliations,,and i appreciate you guys for keeping it civil.

Last edited:
Hey ya'll...a little cooler today, dipping into the 40's tonight. Not much going on, did a little cleanup on the underpinning I'm painting on the house...I think I will wait until tomorrow or Sunday to paint. Wife is having cataract surgery next week, not looking forward to it. They won't let anyone else inside, so we have a 2 hour drive possibly, then I sit in the car for 4 hours, then home, then back the next day for a checkup.

I'm jamming on my old component stereo at the moment, haven't listened to it in awhile...I bought it in 1981 or 1982, Pioneer, have replaced some things, no cassette player, added equalizer, and dvd player. It gets up to a little over 100watts, so I can close my eyes and at the concert lol...

Latest posts

Back