The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHA! I will be carefuller. I am guilty political name. Won't happen again.

OH DEAR -- My Special Orange Witch just now brought this to my attention:

Somehow, one of my novels has been featured on the national Goodreads List:

goodreads
1603201974755.png
The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century
Reading Now​

hello you bunch of old farts. i'm still kick'n. had a few things go on in my life that got to me a bit. i have anger issues and do a pretty good job of keeping it bottled up, but between the grandson and loosing a couple of brother masons that were very special to me i let it get away. when it does i try to stay away from everybody so i don't piss nobody off. i got to go to the funeral tomorrow. things are starting to calm down so i'll be back before long. yall take care.

Yep,,when i was doing Surveys Unca Walt,, thats all i seen in between cities were those signs and flags. Also seen a train of cars with flags. Musta been 100 of them going down the road.

Hey Giggy,,good to see ya brother,,,ya mean old bastard.😁

hello you bunch of old farts. i'm still kick'n. had a few things go on in my life that got to me a bit. i have anger issues and do a pretty good job of keeping it bottled up, but between the grandson and loosing a couple of brother masons that were very special to me i let it get away. when it does i try to stay away from everybody so i don't piss nobody off. i got to go to the funeral tomorrow. things are starting to calm down so i'll be back before long. yall take care.
Dam Sorry Bro
Was wondering and hoping you would be back
We all missed you.
Take your time and heal, losing loved ones certainly sucks moose balls.
Again Sorry for the loss.

According to the Doctors i have done that 3 times. Twice when i got shot and once during my open heart surgery. 😁 They scared the crap out of my Wife every time.
And i never seen any fking light except for the one in the operating room over my head shining in my damn eyes.😜

Two fking asshats that looked like MS13 that i thought wanted my Truck.Stupid bastards could have ask me for the keys but they just shot me and ran and didnt take the damn Truck. Never did understand that deal. But i was also an Officer in an Outlaw MC,,so who knows. 😠

Latest posts

Back