The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon stoners. Just finished my chores for the day. Just about have everything ready for winter. Blew out the sprinkler system, cut the grass, worked on leaf mitigation and general clean up. I am now toast and ready to smoke lots of herb and drink my favorite beverage and no it's not grape Nehi

s-l640.jpg

Radar used to drink that on Saturday night. If you don't know what I'm talking about you weren't a MASH fan.

Date night for me and Mrs Pute so I have to figure out where dinner will be. Been almost 50 years and we still go out on dates. Just don't get laid at the end of the date and I'm not disappointed.......

I've never died but there were several times in my life that I wish I was dead. And I did see the light hopper......it was just a cop pulling me over.....

https://www.mjp.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83461&pictureid=2084584

Well holy shit if it ain't half the crew i used to know!! :D

Whats up all you ex thcfarmers lol I got banned too finally.. Found another forum im on now but randomly found a few of you here while looking for some info so i thought id drop in and say hey!!!

Guess whos a grower now!!! ME! Pulled down my first harvest about a month ago working on my 2nd now :D

I never dreamed I could walk into a bank, with a mask on, and ask the teller for money......walk out and calmly drive away.
Just imagine how much more money you could get with a mask and a gun....................

Thousands of ppl were released from Facebook jail today including me. I did 2 days on a 30 day ban. I wonder why....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The DOJ filed antitrust suits against them and they have been handed a summons by the Senate.

Afternoon stoners. Just finished my chores for the day. Just about have everything ready for winter. Blew out the sprinkler system, cut the grass, worked on leaf mitigation and general clean up. I am now toast and ready to smoke lots of herb and drink my favorite beverage and no it's not grape Nehi

s-l640.jpg

That looks like homebrew. But for all I know, it might be liquid smoking material.

Mornin' ya'll... was foggy earlier, now just cloudy, but high of 78F for today. Got to take the wife to have cataract surgery this afternoon, on the other side of the big city, so traffic will be hell, and probably heading home in rush hour. We both will be ready for a smoke when we get home, and dinner. Take care ya'll, have a good day.

Morning.

Good luck on the eye surgery Bud. I have had it done and it is the easiest procedure I have ever gone through and immediate results....she is gonna be real happy tomorrow morning.

@ Big, no Staind hasn't been around in a few days now. I figure he is still harvesting. You have been pretty busy as well....you done?

Another day of fun in the sun. Major cold front coming in on Fried day.....Highs in the teens by Sunday.....great.....gonna be a shock to the system.

Need to wash pots today and nothing more that general maintenance....need to do more clean up outside, deck today and a walk at some point.

Have a good day gang....coffee for me.

Good morning old farts. Windy, wet, and so far, 52 degrees here in the Mitten. Made up my mind that I ain't doin' a damn thing today besides gettin' older and uglier. Fed the critters and cleaned out the master bedroom's bathroom that was starting to look like the men's room at Stu's AMCCO on eight mile and dequinder. That's it for the day. Gonna work on getting high and watching spooky movies on the boobtube.

Good morning old farts. Windy, wet, and so far, 52 degrees here in the Mitten. Made up my mind that I ain't doin' a damn thing today besides gettin' older and uglier. Fed the critters and cleaned out the master bedroom's bathroom that was starting to look like the men's room at Stu's AMCCO on eight mile and dequinder. That's it for the day. Gonna work on getting high and watching spooky movies on the boobtube.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

@ Hippie, one thing is for sure. You are gonna get older and uglier every day from this day until your last. This is as good as it is gonna get for you and it ain't ever gonna be this good again. Think about that and have a good day.

3d3af061ec3f54469413b873322db75b.jpg

giphy.gif

I heard that Hippie......right back a ya!!!

G'Afternoon, y'all! Voting is done & only a half hour wait. The only real pisser was when some jack off in his PU truck went RIGHT in front of the polling station with flags on the back for a candidate. He should have been arrested for putting political advertising in a restricted zone! Down here in the swamps NO signs with in so many feet of the polls. I guess he feels he's above the law...🤬😡

G'Afternoon, y'all! Voting is done & only a half hour wait. The only real pisser was when some jack off in his PU truck went RIGHT in front of the polling station with flags on the back for a candidate. He should have been arrested for putting political advertising in a restricted zone! Down here in the swamps NO signs with in so many feet of the polls. I guess he feels he's above the law...🤬😡

I voted by mail. I was able to track my ballot and it only took two days to reach the registar's office.

Latest posts

Back