The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont care how many flags they fly or signs they put up. I knew who i was voting for and a flag or sign wouldn't and couldn't change my mind. Besides if i put a flag on my truck i would have to shoot somebody and its not worth it.😁
Me and the Wife already voted and there were signs everywhere in front of the Library.
Hey Drift do you have a mud truck? I know a lot of ppl who do in Florida.

Abovethelaw.jpg

Last edited:
Have a good night OFC. I'm going to get really stoned and eat one of my last bowls of ice cream. My doc wants to put me on a new med but I think I'll work on better numbers the old fashioned way, diet and exercise. I'm going to miss my nightly little bowl of ice cream.

Well, we're back home....the worst part of it all was the drive. It took us 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there, they done the procedure, and called me to come get her in 30-40 minutes. Now we drive back tomorrow for them to check it, then next week a do over for the other eye. The weather is nice today...since it's on me for dinner, we are having beenie weenies (home made) and french fries, something easy

Rules around here say no signs closer than 100' from the front door of the poling place.

I totally agree with the fact that I already know who I'm voting for before I leave the house. Now, maybe a stack of hundred dollar bills might sway my vote, but it would have to be a really tall stack, and it depends on what office they were talking. Dog catcher? Yeah, I might be swayed.

Got to take the wife to have cataract surgery this afternoon, on the other side of the big city, so traffic will be ****, and probably heading home in rush hour.

Best wishes to your wife with her cataract surgery brother!

I voted a week ago and wrote duplicate on the second ballot that they sent me from our well oiled system. I reported it and got a letter back saying not to worry, everything is fine.................

Good morning

@putembk , we have two more plants to chop , pushed a couple Snow Leopards , and then we have to strip the lower popcorn buds , then clean up all the pots , recycle the soil , yada yada yada , done for the season

all the flowers are drying and curing indoors so I’m doing a lot of burping and touching and feeling of buds , and a few tokes now and then

anyone like some free chickens?...free to a good home , a home where they can keep their heads and die of old age?....

ive left some Ethiopian coffee and ecsd on the counter , here is to a Groovy Day

call for Mr Staind , come in Staind , you got a copy?

Latest posts

Back