The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

While walking the dog today we were near a boat ramp, a man our age was walking 2 dogs a bit ahead of me, Dogs wanted to see the water so he walked down the ramp a bit hit the green slime and woosh........... down he went soaked and all. I pretended not to see him, he was all red and pissed. Wish I could work the dang video phone like the kids I could have be the Youtube guy of the day.

Hey you folks that make edibles, do you make butter or tincture? how would you use the tincture?
You can add tincture to oils (ie coconut oil) via double boiler
add oil and desired amount of tincture in top pan Double Boiler (DB from now on)
Boil water in lower DB and place top pan on with mix.
Slowly heat stirring lightly and watch the bubbles (alcohol boiling off at lower boiling point) once almost all bubbles are gone or very tiny it is done.
oil is now infused and ready to be used in recipe.

Thanks Roster, my wife has been coughing a lot lately and i thought if I made some edibles that would help her smoke less
Steve Budder may be better for you
I do not have a goof butter recipe but Im sure someone here does
With butter it is easier to cal/dosing ie 1oz to 4 sticks and then cook it.
But How to do or the correct amounts are greek to me , I tried making it once long time ago, I felt it , but my wife ate half the tray and felt nothing.
She LOVED the Brownies said they were the best she ever tasted .LOL

I was so glad they never kicked in for her,
Google search cannabis butter recipes there will be 100s
Even youtube

Check this out

Thanks again! once when we were in CO. I bought some chocolate from a dispensary, I ate some and never felt anything. So I hate twice the amount I ate the first time. Then the first one kicked and oh boy what a ride!!!

Thanks again! once when we were in CO. I bought some chocolate from a dispensary, I ate some and never felt anything. So I hate twice the amount I ate the first time. Then the first one kicked and oh boy what a ride!!!
Ha I did that the 1st time I ever made tinctures , I screwed up the amounts of weed 1st so it was stupid potant, and then I did 3 droppers full in a 1/2 hr
I recovered the next morning.
It was bad
Image result for I greened out

I'm sure someone has a better recipe but when I make butter I Put six cups of water and a little more than a half pound of butter and I bring it just to a boil, then I put in whatever weed I'm using, reduce heat and simmer it for three hours. Then I strain it through cheese cloth into a large bowl. Be sure to squeeze the mix through the cheesecloth to make sure you wring out all the butter. Throw the bowl in the fridge overnight. The butter will float to the top and solidify and in the morning you just pour off the liquid that's under the butter and it's ready to use. I like to use a thumbprint cookie recipe because it uses a half pound of butter and it works out well dosage wise.

Enjoy the night OFC, I'm off for a lot of pot smoking and to finish off my ice cream eating career. i see lots of fruit snacking in my future. I do like fruit but unfortunately I like it the most on top of ice cream!

I'm sure someone has a better recipe but when I make butter I Put six cups of water and a little more than a half pound of butter and I bring it just to a boil, then I put in whatever weed I'm using, reduce heat and simmer it for three hours. Then I strain it through cheese cloth into a large bowl. Be sure to squeeze the mix through the cheesecloth to make sure you wring out all the butter. Throw the bowl in the fridge overnight. The butter will float to the top and solidify and in the morning you just pour off the liquid that's under the butter and it's ready to use. I like to use a thumbprint cookie recipe because it uses a half pound of butter and it works out well dosage wise.

Enjoy the night OFC, I'm off for a lot of pot smoking and to finish off my ice cream eating career. i see lots of fruit snacking in my future. I do like fruit but unfortunately I like it the most on top of ice cream!
I get skinny cow ice cream bars 100cals each
Pretty dam good
I will have an extra in honor of you sir
Night

THIS IS A NO ADVERTISING FORUM, UNLESS THE OWNER GETS THAT AD AT THE TOP FILLED.

I have been deleting avatars that are nothing but business logos, and I have replaced them with the center of the forum logo. I have also just banned 20 that signed up made their logo and never posted. I will be cleaning house more.

So, if you have a logo that was changed, find something else but do NOT put your business logo in an avatar or a link in your profile or signature. I will find it and ban you.

I hate to be this strong about it, but this is a NO ADVERTSING site.

THIS IS A NO ADVERTISING FORUM, UNLESS THE OWNER GETS THAT AD AT THE TOP FILLED.

I have been deleting avatars that are nothing but business logos, and I have replaced them with the center of the forum logo. I have also just banned 20 that signed up made their logo and never posted. I will be cleaning house more.

So, if you have a logo that was changed, find something else but do NOT put your business logo in an avatar or a link in your profile or signature. I will find it and ban you.

I hate to be this strong about it, but this is a NO ADVERTSING site.
Its working Boss

Latest posts

Back