The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great night OFC, it's time to smoke some dope.
My wife is having a Rudyfruity float in honor of us who can no longer induldge
See the source image

Definitely will check pm's and this club is where I fit in. At the old indoor skate park, we use to have an old man/women night. Started out as 30+, but everyone got older, so then it was 40+. Not even friends under the age of 40 could come. It was fun and you wouldn't get run over if you decide to lay on the ground for a few minutes after falling.

Morning......a snow storm has broke out here!! A totally disagreeable day. Only good thing is the storm is centered right over the fires in the state. Hopefully this will allow firefighters to get ahead of this mess. Supposed to be here for a couple of days!!!

Football Sunday got me! The local team is playing last years Superbowl winner.....only way we can come out of this without a loss is a covid outbreak!!!!

Guess I better break out the snowblower......hope it starts!

Wrote a comment on a social network that I had woke up at 5 AM and felt great and then below that I wrote " This has been Fact Checked and is True " .... frickin' immediately a message box appeared and said that I was not an Authorized Fact Checker and that I probably did not wake up at 5AM .. .. dam artificial intelligence is gonna kill all human life .. don't take the nano particle vac cine

Latest posts

Back