The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. 8" of snow outside with single digit temps. Snowblower is gonna get a workout. Starting it for the first time since last winter is always a challenge. Truck has a weak battery and probably won't start. Need to get it in t the shop for an oil change and now a battery which I have been waiting on but now has to be done.

Morning. 8" of snow outside with single digit temps. Snowblower is gonna get a workout. Starting it for the first time since last winter is always a challenge. Truck has a weak battery and probably won't start. Need to get it in t the shop for an oil change and now a battery which I have been waiting on but now has to be done.
I use a battery tender (trickle charger) other wise my batteries never make a winter , Chevy Trucks have gone downhil

Image result for dog lost in deep snow  animated gif

But The Dogs do Love it

Latest posts

Back