The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning everyone! I don't think we're going to dodge this storm. 80-100 mph winds expected this evening
Steve I would move if I lived where you are
Sorry this is going hit you again, maybe someone has perfected the HAARP weather weapon , (I hate Chinese food)
And figures good time to test it during the election.
Maybe we can be united as one nation again.
Not talking Politics , just world history
Remove if nesscessary

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a21272688/china-giant-ionosphere-zapping-radar/
See the source image

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning. Warmer day today. Walk later.....will be nice to get out. Been kind of cabin bound with the cold and storm that moved through.

Mrs. Pute is going in for an early shingles shot. I have already got my first one. You have to get two of them. My arm was sore and swollen for a week after. Guess it is better than the alternative.

Hope you are ok Steve, as well as anybody else in the path of this next storm. That entire area has been devastated by weather this year...... Only thing I can say is....2020!!!

You know I've heard so many times that "you should move". And it's totally understandable for someone to say that. But where do you move to avoid natural disasters? Tornados pop up in a few minutes, destroy everything then leave. Y'all in the west are dealing with fires and the earthquakes. At least with a hurricane we know its coming and can get out of the way. Grab what and who's important and leave. I've lost everything I owned before. It can all be replaced. This is mostly going to be a wind event. Got the generator ready and the Bourbon in the cabinet!

I know what you mean Steve. We just had the worst year for fires in our mountains that we have ever had. Thousands of acres will never be the same....at least in my lifetime.
But do not the fires make way for new growth?
Natural selection
I invision it akin to someone creating a virus to take out all the old and weak people, so healthy young ones can live.
Bastards

You are right to a point Roster. Problem is hundreds of mountain homes were destroyed and it will take years to get things back to normal. Also no trees means soil erosion and flooding along with other environmental problems. By the time this is over it will cost the tax payer billions.

You are right to a point Roster. Problem is hundreds of mountain homes were destroyed and it will take years to get things back to normal. Also no trees means soil erosion and flooding along with other environmental problems. By the time this is over it will cost the tax payer billions.
Very Sad indeed , I do realize the damage that it is causing and the costs. Maybe Mother Earth has simply had enough.
Like a body being infected by a virus, the Earth is just fighting back now.
We may very well be in The Ends of Times.................

OK what movie am I talking about
The virus eats rubber, the seals are made of rubber...............

69-year-old alcoholic man named Peter Jackson and a six-month-old infant are keys to the cure.................

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back