The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well. I waz wrong. Chalk it up to being whipped. Climbed up on the roof today and cleaned out all the gutters. My ass is draggin'. Gettin' too old to be doing that shit, but if I don't, nobody's going to.
I did it last year but not anymore
The neighbors kid said next time I do let him know so he can film it for you tube. I almost fell off Duh.............

I took my hand held Gas powered leaf blower did it in 5 mins LOL

Oh well. I waz wrong. Chalk it up to being whipped. Climbed up on the roof today and cleaned out all the gutters. My ass is draggin'. Gettin' too old to be doing that shit, but if I don't, nobody's going to.

I have tall pine trees all around. Pine needles make great mini-beaver dams in my gutters. I, too, am getting a tad creaky. Gutter cleaning is a man's equivalent of a woman giving birth.

Nevertheless, just like a woman can only put it off for only so long... I cleaned my fargin gutters this week. I was tossing huge bales of blackened pine needles onto the lawn, and Herself came out to gaze at the mess.

I told her: "Don't blame me! I'm not my fault!"

Morning gang ...... Will do my gutters in another week or so. I still have leaves on some trees.

Nice day coming. Will take fill advantage and spend some time outside once it warms up a bit.

Mrs Pute is feeling the after effects from her Shingles shot yesterday. Doc says it feels like a mild case of the flu for a few hours. Well he was right! She is sore all over with a bad headache. I am hoping she feels like a walk later.

We are stocking up on essential supplies in case all heil breaks loose next week. Strange times we are living in and things may never return to normal. Kind of feels like we are rapidly in a free fall into a 3rd world country!! I will make sure there is plenty of toilet paper....ha ha!

Covid cases are spiking again and we are shutting things down again....I am getting real tired of this shiet!

On a good note the sun is still coming up in the Eastern sky!!!

Latest posts

Back