The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^Reminds me of my roofing days, hanging off 4 story roofs with no safety lines nailing in a starter strip. Fun stuff.
Yep used my share of vert/ladders to do a few high pitched roofs.
Had a set of pump jacks snap in half 20 ft up, got lucky that day.

Morning all. Nice pic GW!!!! Hopper always has his thumb on the ejection button haha!!
Image result for james bond ejection seat animated gif

Look there goes Roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice flower Unca....purdy!

say , does anyone know where one can purchase a small stainless steel tube for bho extractions?...I’m looking for one that will blast 14 grams or less?...

thanks

like this only smaller..

520D495C-065B-4B4A-9008-49C6A8DF1AA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice flower Unca....purdy!

say , does anyone know where one can purchase a small stainless steel tube for bho extractions?...I’m looking for one that will blast 14 grams or less?...

thanks

like this only smaller..

View attachment 265830

bho, eh? Initials?

I think I may have something laying around that could be re-engineered from my original extractor that had a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan, the latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes.

Think you might use it?

bho, eh? Initials?

I think I may have something laying around that could be re-engineered from my original extractor that had a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan, the latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes.

Think you might use it?

got a picture of it?...

bho = butane honey oil , or , essential oil of cannabis , extracted using butane as a solvent

i started out on Burgundy
but then I hit the harder stuff

got a picture of it?...

bho = butane honey oil , or , essential oil of cannabis , extracted using butane as a solvent

i started out on Burgundy
but then I hit the harder stuff
A picture? My problem is that I can only take one picture with a camera. That is the only picture the camera will ever show after that.

But for you, my brudder, I have sacrificed my Leica. This is the one with the prefabulated amulite base:

1604093721300.png

I can put it in a Klein Bottle and mail it to you yesterday by noon.

Latest posts

Back