The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture? My problem is that I can only take one picture with a camera. That is the only picture the camera will ever show after that.

But for you, my brudder, I have sacrificed my Leica. This is the one with the prefabulated amulite base:

View attachment 265832

I can put it in a Klein Bottle and mail it to you yesterday by noon.

you ain’t foolin’ me bro

thats the launch device for the notorious Chinese fire wheel

Unca Walt's Maxim #634

"If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic."
I understand now
See the source image

say , does anyone know where one can purchase a small stainless steel tube for bho extractions?...I’m looking for one that will blast 14 grams or less?...thanks like this only smaller..

Glacier Tanks | Tri Clamp Fittings & Custom Brewing Tanks for bits and pieces.

14 grams is a small tube. Consider using a stainless barrel thief:

https://www.homebrewing.org/Stainless-Steel-Wine-Thief_p_7943.html
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=stainless+barrel+thief&ref=nb_sb_noss

Morning. Happy Halloween!

RIP Sean Connery! I really liked and respected him.

Been absent lately. My duties in my grow become cumbersome from time to time. Today will be no different.

So, my last active fishing buddy has bleeding in his stool. Colonoscopy indicates it is coming from his colon. He recently moved to the other side of the state and we haven't fished together in a long time but it still makes me sad. We had a lot of good times together over the last 35 years. End of another era, for me at least.

Looks like the start of a nice day...hope all have a good one.

Morning. Happy Halloween!

RIP Sean Connery! I really liked and respected him.

Been absent lately. My duties in my grow become cumbersome from time to time. Today will be no different.

So, my last active fishing buddy has bleeding in his stool. Colonoscopy indicates it is coming from his colon. He recently moved to the other side of the state and we haven't fished together in a long time but it still makes me sad. We had a lot of good times together over the last 35 years. End of another era, for me at least.

Looks like the start of a nice day...hope all have a good one.
Me too I loved the man

morning old farts, still in a funky mood. shop foreman got smarta$$ with me but it back fired on him, cause i'm a natural born smarta$$ that try's not to be one. i believe i hurt his poor little feelings cause he is not talking to anybody. he's a joke for a foreman i just have to straighten him out every once in awhile.

Latest posts

Back