The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a scoped 175lb Barnett Commando crossbow and 4 bladed broadhead bolts, but have never hunted with it. It has a profile aluminum stock that breaks in the middle to cock it and has a tempered steel bow. The cocking part is a nice feature, but at 175lb I can still cock it by hand, with my feet on the inside of the bow.

We didn't have wild hogs where I grew up, but mah pappy used to dispatch our hogs with a single 22 long rifle round between the eyes. They never even squealed.

I've seen pictures of feral hogs, and they get a whole lot bigger than wild hogs and peccaries. It is amazing how they also revert back to growing tusks in a few generations.

We had a young half grown Hampshire pig escape one time and never heard of it again, but are pretty sure we know which neighbor harvested it, based on the direction the tracks headed.
Here's a pic of Fuzzy giving my crossbow a sniff-spection. The strap is a buzzer hide I tanned. Sucker made TWO straps.
1605465175661.png

I've got a special card that allows me to use a crossbow in bow season for deer and whatnot since my shoulder is entirely metal and plastic with living tissue covering (jeez: I'm a cyborg!)

I use the folding Scorpion points. Never lost a wounded animobile.

I love how scary-accurate the dang thing is. This is at 40 yards -- six shots you could cover with a quarter:

1605465398068.png

Afternoon Old Farts. I just spent the whole morning in the grow. Don't ask. General maintenance and giving tea and nutes. Still need to up-pot but there is days ahead that will allow time tor that.

Going over to my Daughter and SIL to watch the Bronco/Raiders game and dinner. Hopefully I can get them to switch it over to the masters from time to time. They have both abstained from drinking and smoking....no fun......I will take my vape pen and make several bathroom trips......They actually had to quit. This working from home sheit had them both hitting the bottle way to early in the day.....not good. I have never been a day drinker or smoker for that matter except on weekends and usually watching a game socially.

barbathroomsign.jpg

Why Does my Anus Itch at Night?
If you want to know why your anus itches at night you should know that some of the causes include suffering hemorrhoids, having worms, not conduction correct hygiene or due to the food you eat.

I don't smoke nor carry Penneys. I think im safe.
I wish they would do away with penneys,nickels, and dimes. Fk this crap of a dollar 99.

Quantitative Easing is a tool and equals devaluing a nation's currency . ..

Things coming down the pipe include mind molding and your personal tractability which is already in processes but will become Law just like China has.

Big, the SCOTUS will be the last word around Jan. 5th to tenth .. and then some truly unhappy peeps are gonna be heard.

Here's a pic of Fuzzy giving my crossbow a sniff-spection. The strap is a buzzer hide I tanned. Sucker made TWO straps. I've got a special card that allows me to use a crossbow in bow season for deer and whatnot since my shoulder is entirely metal and plastic with living tissue covering (jeez: I'm a cyborg!) I use the folding Scorpion points. Never lost a wounded animobile. I love how scary-accurate the dang thing is. This is at 40 yards -- six shots you could cover with a quarter:

We made hat bands out of the rattler we killed and ate to see how they tasted, but we sold the rest of them live to the El Paso zoo for venom milking.

I am certainly more accurate with the scoped Barnett that I ever was my 50# Bear recurve. Better distance and flatter trajectory too with the added 125# pull.

I Googled Scorpion arrow points and didn't get a hit. Do you have a picture?

I don't smoke nor carry Penneys. I think im safe. I wish they would do away with penneys,nickels, and dimes. Fk this crap of a dollar 99.

I agree and dump all my coins in a can daily, then the can into a canvas coin bag, and every few years drop them off at the bank.

Why Does my Anus Itch at Night? If you want to know why your anus itches at night you should know that some of the causes include suffering hemorrhoids, having worms, not conduction correct hygiene or due to the food you eat.

I learned the secret to addressing anal pruritus in North Africa from our Muslim brothers, who introduced me to the bidet hose attached to the toilet. It is the low ph and digestive enzymes on bare skin that cause the itching and washing them off, instead of just wiping them off, solves the problem.

Quantitative Easing is a tool and equals devaluing a nation's currency . ..

Things coming down the pipe include mind molding and your personal tractability which is already in processes but will become Law just like China has.

Big, the SCOTUS will be the last word around Jan. 5th to tenth .. and then some truly unhappy peeps are gonna be heard.

hola mi Amigo!..QE is what keeps the myth of fractal reserve lending healthy....otherwise know as the Hidden Tax , or simply put , inflation

cannabis is my protection from what’s coming down the pike , or as I believe , mk ultra mind control has been around for awhile now

China is the pure embodiment of an evil communist society gone wrong and is a look into the future of the world unless there are some changes....

if that is to political , Mods feel free to edit.

Great golf at the Masters this season and we get to do it again next spring!

moar coffee!
moar weed!

Latest posts

Back