The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it isn't over yet................

Another good reason to wear underwear................

They just don't make good mop buckets like in the old days.
man_kicking_bucket_hc.gif

Howdy OFC.....another day and deeper in debt!

Good to see you stain. Sounds like you have a handle on the crappie fishing. But in a pinch dynamite works well.

Dynamite is a little to much...don't want to haft to clean to many fish. Would like a jig that has the looks of a minnow, with metal flake blue and black. Darn minnows are $5.oo a dozen.

Caught 7 more last night, up to 23 in the tank. Hope to get to 30 this evening....

Wish I could stick around but get to go make some cash. See ya'll when I can....

aaff7461_zpspsv8xwrt.jpg

Happy fried day !

weird , I recently seen some photos of people I’ve known for 30-40 years but have not seen much on updated photos until recently..

all the people look old to me and it makes me wonder what the hell they think I look like because I’m older than most of them , family and relatives..

maybe I will try some kind of experiment to find out if they think I look old cause I doubt they would tell me to my face

now the last time I visited Brother Putembk , that fecker has aged like 23 years since I last smoked some herb with him , missing teeth , thinning hair , wrinkles....d a m n, it came on fast eh Brother

Holy crap! I didn't know a human being had this many nerve cells in their back! Pried (literally) my sore ass outta bed before the sun came up, got the critters fed, and made deep fried mac & cheese bites for the Pullet before she went to work. Got another Father of the Year award. Things taste good, but take too damn long to make.

isn’t it too?

i thought you would like that...

say , wanna cruise Colfax this weekend?.....
Why the titty bars are closed here!! The governor has issued a mandate that all hookers must practice social distancing while at work ....... Maybe we can get a discount! Come on we can give this a try!!!

Why the titty bars are closed here!! The governor has issued a mandate that all hookers must practice social distancing while at work ....... Maybe we can get a discount! Come on we can give this a try!!!
You and Big made me think of the three guys that go into the pissoir to get rid of some beers.

First guy brags, "OOH. This water is cold."

Second guy: "Deep, too."

Third guy: "Not that deep..."

OMIGARSH. :eek: 🤷‍♂️ 😲
1605955492262.png

TOMORROW... I turn into a pirate. Herself is making me [forbidden fruit] a Cherry-O Cream Cheese Pie. About 4000 calories a slice. And she got me a really kewl kimono. Even came with them there Japanese two-toed socks.

Now I can take down my antique katana and cut up the furniture.

1605955050961.png

The grandlings are coming up, so I am gonna set up the crossbow range. A funny thing: Every lady who I ever saw shoot a crossbow absolutely loved it.

weird , I recently seen some photos of people I’ve known for 30-40 years but have not seen much on updated photos until recently.. all the people look old to me and it makes me wonder what the **** they think I look like because I’m older than most of them , family and relatives.. maybe I will try some kind of experiment to find out if they think I look old cause I doubt they would tell me to my face

One of my greatest shocks is to look at a picture of Grayfox when I met her. She has always been trim but busty and had almost waist length blonde hair and blue green eyes and looks like a child to me now.

I did notice at my last class reunion that those still extant and in attendance had led a much harder life than Moi, as evidenced by how much more they have aged.

Ummmm, I'm at a disadvantage keeping social distancing while having sex, but my compliments to the both of yas.

Now I can take down my antique katana and cut up the furniture.

I already passed on my Gunto to my son, and my bogu to a grandson that fences German longsword, but still have my 1860 boarding cutlass to repel boarders at the front door. Way handier in tight spaces.

Morning, y'all. We had a boat ride yesterday. All I caught was seaweed & a buzz. All most did a back flop off the boat yesterday & when I woke up this morning had to crawl out of bed. The only thing that kept me from going over board was our landing net in a rod holder, I bent the handle in half. But it kept me out of the 2' of water we were in. I fore see a heating pad in my near future...
Y'all have a great weekend!

Latest posts

Back