The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah brother im flying home Wednesday.
Nothings closed here in Indiana. Not everybody is wearing masks either. Ppl are very friendly and right leaning if ya catch my drift.
Check this car out. Met the guy coming out of the building next to where im working. He bought it brand new when he was a young man.
View attachment 266591View attachment 266592View attachment 266593View attachment 266594
Nice Ride indeed, I bet it did not come with that factory installed blower LOL

Typing around Fuzzy. She is actually partially under the fargin keyboard. 🙃

I was out walking my pet rat when I came across this:

1606221062452.png

G'Morning, y'all. Not a whole lot on the hit parade today down here in the swamps. But it's gonna get up to 80* so I'm a happy camper...
26 here, and I doubt it'll hit 30. I'd say I hate ya, but I don't. A bit envious, though.

Morning. Woke up to snow this morning. It is almost December and I haven't fired up the snow blower yet. Don't think I will need it today either. Ground is so warm it should melt pretty fast.

Will be working in my grow much of the day so the snow won't bother me much. We need the moisture s no complaints here.

All ready for Thanksgiving. Will be different this year....only 4 of us. Strange times.

I am reading a book called "The Death Of Money". More scary than any horror movie I have ever read. Gonna buy more gold. Found a local store that has just what I want. I don't have to give any personal info so the gov't won't I have it.

Critters out back want to be fed......I don't want to go out in this mess but they are insisting!

Since we are on this subject...

OK -- Here comes an old, old anecdote. I was invited to go hunting with a guy who was dating a 14-year old girl. The parents were genuine white trash.

When we got there, they (parents) insisted we come in for a pancake breakfast. The table was alive with silverfish. These guys:

1606232140541.png

When the mother plopped down a pancake on a plate, it buried at least one silverfish. TINS. I would not get near the table.

As I backed up a little, I saw a huge dead rat in a big rat trap under the table. Bigger than this 1 1/2-pounder:

1606232172865.png

I pointed it out, and they laughed! "Hah! We got that one!" <-- From the father. He picked it up and removed it from the trap and tossed it out the open window.

A big white turkey ran over and swallowed it. Walked off with 8" of tail drooping out of it's beak.

I did NOT have a good time. And no, I never touched anything. I had a hard time getting to like turkey again.

Latest posts

Back