The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a gnats problem in the flower room. Put up a few of those yellow sticky sheets for now but woundering what would be a good fix.

Im on day 43 of flower, 4 site RDWC (small trees) hydrocarbon in 5 inch net pots, no rockwool.

dude , get some PyGanic pronto...safe to use in flower

enjoy the Day everyone , love those you are with

just Swede and I this year and then tomorrow at 5pm sharp the evildoers have imposed restrictions on our county...

3F4A7975-84F9-437C-9506-99A043153E0B.jpeg

orange is bad , black is worse...looks and feels evil

30560B65-6696-41A4-997E-F38F1B0A42F1.jpeg

personally I think we are about here.....

06BDCEB6-67EE-4220-90E7-3590B3D679AE.jpeg

but the bottom line for me is close to this....

20E3D304-9EC2-4241-8350-4A83A0073FD0.jpeg

Definitely a cryptocurrency and whether it is bitcoin or not is anyone’s guess The block chain technology sounds like it is the most secure platform out there and I hope they use it for voter ID

Something to avoid all the turmoil of the last election still unfolding, would be a good thang.

She Could almost handle The WeedHopper I bet LOL

Certainly the capacity, but could she suck start a Harley?

G'Morning, y'all! A happy turkey day to everyone. We're having roast beef...

I second that sentiment!!

We're having ham and scalloped potatoes with asparagus and other accoutrements. Just Grafox and I with Miss Layla and house manager Melissa.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll...rain finally moved out, and we are getting clouds and peeps of sun...supposed to get to 71F today, big freeze coming Monday night of 25F 😔 Looks like we are by ourselves this year, just me and the wife. She is making a big pan of chicken and dressing, and I'm going to grill a marinated turkey breast shortly...I got a pumpkin pie, and she made her a strawberry pie, since she don't like pumpkin.

Evening stuffed stoners. I can hardly move.....ate way to much! As usual on this day of the year. Nice quaint get together with my daughter and SIL. Dam, haven't seen her since yesterday. After dinner shot some 9-ball, smoked some and had a beer. Now I am really full.....don't drink beer after Thanksgiving dinner.....

Gonna smoke some indica and take it real easy the rest of the night. I hope all had a great day, got stuffed and will live to see the sun tomorrow. Be safe, I want to see all your smiling faces logged in tomorrow.

Peanuts-GIF-Find-on-GIFER.gif

Gooode morning old farts! Congratulations to all ya'll still on the green side of the dirt, especially those what can't wipe the smile off your face this gorgeous mostly cloudy day in Pacific NW Paradise.

Back to work today with contractor appointments getting the empty unit ready to rent again, and back on the diet trying to lose what I gained since giving up my 4 days a week gym workout. I gained about 10lbs before turning it around and am still about 5lbs above my maximum goal and about 20lbs heavy for any male modeling gigs .

Latest posts

Back