The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everybody survived another Turkey Day.
clothes.jpg

o wzopdf

That above was Fuzzy. She stepped on the keyboard climbing into my lap. I'm composting (composing?) songs I musta heard in my childhood before I got into adultery:

♪ ♬ How ya gonna keep him down on the farm...♩ ♫
♩ ♩ ♪ ...After he's seen the farm! ♬

Key change...

♬ Alla my love, alla my kissin'... ♪
♪♫ They said he was a guy, ♪
♩ ♫ ...and I wouldn't listen, Oh boy! ♩ ♫

Fargin paper did not arrive yet. I only get it for the cryptograms.

Wait... back to decomposing:

♪♫ It's a quarter to three, ♪
There's no one in the place ♪♫
But you and me,
♪♫
So, whip it out, Joe...

Morning....GW, you are a hoot.......green side of the dirt!!!!!! Got a good laugh on that. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile.

We pleased to aim brother Pute. Glad I could start your day on an upbeat note!

Walt, your fuzzy reminds me of the childhood limerick:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, but Fuzzy Wuzzy didn't care, because Fuzzy Wuzzy was a little bear.

That of course brings to mind other limericks ( and boot camp chants) that I'll forgo sharing here.

Good morning Earthlings. There's a great glowing ball in the sky that hurts my eyes to look at. Ain't sure what it is. I seem to remember seeing it a LONG time ago. Kinda pretty if'n you don't look straight at it.
That is the Giant Asteroid the Government created Covid 19 to distract the Earthlings from killing each other before the Big Blast (HIT) Grab your favorite mind altering substances , sit back and watch.
One Hell of a ride it will be, too bad it will be over in a few mins...........................
source.gif

@Drifting13 , do you keep sharks or release them...are they good eating.

Harvesting another Ghost Express today. Doesn't yield all that well but good smoke! Dank is the word!!!

All of a sudden my hip is throbbing when I first get up. Takes a bit to work it out.....hope this isn't a problem brewing in the future. My back is enough to deal with. Old age is a slow death warrant.....this is as good as it is gonna get and it's never gonna be this good again!!! Great!!!

@Drifting13 , do you keep sharks or release them...are they good eating.

Harvesting another Ghost Express today. Doesn't yield all that well but good smoke! Dank is the word!!!

All of a sudden my hip is throbbing when I first get up. Takes a bit to work it out.....hope this isn't a problem brewing in the future. My back is enough to deal with. Old age is a slow death warrant.....this is as good as it is gonna get and it's never gonna be this good again!!! Great!!!
I bet he Putsembk like you do

Latest posts

Back