The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some things done for the coming deep freeze, lol wrapped the faucet, plugged all the holes in the underpinning, poured all the rain water in jugs...hope I can do something with that big pot of beets I got out there, It's too heavy for me to lift, or pull on much.

Me and the wife just smoked one, and she's heating up Thanksgiving leftovers. Then see what's on Svengoolie tonight :)

My favorite fighter, Anderson Silva retired last night at age 45. All of my sports heroes are done now, shoot, I drop reference to some players and kids be like, huh? Tony Gwynn, Ricky Henderson, Ryne Sandberg MF'ers
I feel u bro, 36 and I feel 26 but these youngins keep calling me og and stuff!! Nah but I realize my age by the day though I'm still relatively young

I feel u bro, 36 and I feel 26 but these youngins keep calling me og and stuff!! Nah but I realize my age by the day though I'm still relatively young
Meh. You still got the ring of the potty around your hiney.

Feh. Peh. You're still poopin' yellow.

Now, me, I'm really excited -- because I finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2-4 years".

Perfect examples of relativity in action brothers:

Attachments

• At that age.jpg
    At that age.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Growing older.jpg
    Growing older.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back