The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graywolf,,,i kept looking for Jesus and all i found was a guy picking tomatoes. I ended up training him to be a painter.😁
He is watching you Hopper
1606831345150.png

Regarding getting busted up: I spent two consecutive Christmases in an electric wheelchair. My left leg had been found hiding behind my fargin neck.

Could not use crun-ches because my scapula and neck were busted. Wot a pain.

However, there is a genius sawbones out there that put me back together... well, sorta.

But it is funny, if you start adding it up:

Part of my hip is in my neck... (so now I can fart through my neck?)

My left femur had a hole drilled in it, and that 10-inch "strap" that connects the kneecap to the upper and lower part of the leg was partially removed and placed through that drilled hole and nailed on both ends to the femur and tibia. BIG fargin hoop nails.

Doc said he had been thinking of hooking a chain from my scrotum to the back of my knee to remind me to walk standing very straight...

Of course, my entire shoulder and upper arm are titanium-boned. TINS.

I have willed my body to Science, but the scientists are protesting the will.

Well i got good news. I got a call from the ppl i use to do Government work for when i had my construction business. They offered me a pretty good salary with Benefits and Bonuses to be a Project Manager doing Government work again. Except this time i wont have to put my tools on. Already have my Badge,,so im good to go.
Im going to finish this job in Indiana and go home and start my new and better job. Plus i get to work with ppl i have known for over 25 yrs. Yehaaaaaaaaaa🤠

Well i got good news. I got a call from the ppl i use to do Government work for when i had my construction business. They offered me a pretty good salary with Benefits and Bonuses to be a Project Manager doing Government work again. Except this time i wont have to put my tools on. Already have my Badge,,so im good to go.
Im going to finish this job in Indiana and go home and start my new and better job. Plus i get to work Thats awesome news brother Awesome, Happy for you

That's awesome news brother Awesome, Happy for you ..........................
giphy.gif

Thanks for your support Bro.
And believe me i know about Government spending. Ive been doing government work for over 25yrs. If ppl knew how much their Government Representatives,,especially Judges,, spent on office furniture and a whole host of other bullshit using their hard earned tax money they would freak the fk out.
Ive hung wall covering that was over a hundred dollars for one 4x9 piece and that comes in 30yd bolts. 😳 Ive hung thousands of yards of wall coverings.
I made 7000.00 in one day wiping lemon oil on expensive laminated oak walls in a courts library.😁

Last edited:
Hey Hopper , if you all will be pouring any concrete and need a good machine or mop man , I would be willing to entertain offers and come out of retirement to serve my country , if the price is right...we all will benefit from my knowledge and experience

this was a job I did recently

Latest posts

Back