The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly feel Religion was a form of mind control to keep the masses in line, threaten the wrath of Lord They shall see they Lord God if not. Vald does the same thing LOL

There is little question that one of the goals of organized religion is to control the actions of the masses. For instance the 10 commandments with the heaven and hell carrot and stick.

Have ya'll checked out George Carlin's irreverent thoughts on religion?

Graywolf,,,i kept looking for Jesus and all i found was a guy picking tomatoes. I ended up training him to be a painter.😁

I googled Jesus and I too found him, only he was picking Grapes

Hey Zooses and Hor Heys are easier to find than certified Jesuses these days aren't they? Especially in the carpentry trades........................

The fish trap exists only because of the fish and the underlying fish with religion is to enable humanity to live together in harmony, as well as assuage our primordial insecurity/superstitions in wondering what the F this whole experience is and what is behind it.

Prostitution may well have been the first barter, but I contend that the shaman/priesthood/politician was the second. As you can see from the magnificently elegant edifices built to house them over the years, they have done better than the prostitutes.

Last time I checked, there were more than 10,000 organized religions in the world with 500 or more followers, one of which was Christianity. At that time Christianity alone had more than 32,500 different sects and growing, without even branching out to the others. Consider that each believes they have the unique answer..................

More kindly folks have been killed in the name of religion than any other cause, because God can't handle it himself (or money), yet statistics show that highly religious communities are tighter knit and have more community involvement with helping the elderly and poor folks, vis a vis relying on government subsidies.

Well i got good news. I got a call from the ppl i use to do Government work for when i had my construction business. They offered me a pretty good salary with Benefits and Bonuses to be a Project Manager doing Government work again. Except this time i wont have to put my tools on. Already have my Badge,,so im good to go. Im going to finish this job in Indiana and go home and start my new and better job. Plus i get to work with ppl i have known for over 25 yrs. Yehaaaaaaaaaa🤠

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop, whoop, awhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, let the celebration festivities begin!

I am not a religious person. I have personally watched religion prey on the weak and elderly using heaven as a tool to scare them for donations. My mother actually had to get control of my grandmother's finances to keep the local Baptist Preacher from taking all of her savings. He was actually going go her house to pray with her and would always walk away a fat donation. Ended up getting over $10,000 before it stopped.

I also worked at a religious radio station many years ago. During that time I witnessed how the men of the cloth went after their flock in some very aggressive ways to get donations. The worst were the Faith Healers, especially the traveling tent shows. R W Shambach was the worst. Guy was a pure con artist. He would prey on the weak and disabled.

Not my cup of tea.....

Last edited:
I am not a religious person. I have personally watched religion prey on the weak and elderly using heaven as a tool to scare them for donations. My mother actually had to get control of my grandmother's finances to keep the local Baptist Preacher from taking all of her savings. He was actually going go her house to pray with her and would always walk away a fat donation. Ended up getting over $10,000 before it stopped.

I also worked at a religious radio station many years ago. During that time I witnessed how the men of the cloth went after their flock is some very aggressive ways to get donations. The worst were the Faith Healers, especially the traveling tent shows. R W Shambach was the worst. Guy was a pure con artist. He would prey on the weak and disabled.

Not my cup of tea.....
So sad, and not to mention a certain church who is right up there with the largest businesses in the world.
Sheep to slaughter so they weep................... Sad state when people can not make up their own minds.
I believe in something is out there, but what race of Aliens I am not sure yet, I do hope the Mothership comes back with my favorite passed-on Puppy at the helm.
How cool would that be.

Oh and least we forget the alter boys.

Not much room in my brain for religion....now spirituality is another topic..
for example , when lsd first came on the scene early 60’s in So. California , it was all pure....sugar cubes with a drop of liquid lsd from Sandoz labs , then orange sunshine barrel tabs , Owsley acid , blue cheer , and the baddest of all , stp ...most all doses back then were 1000 mics , 4 way tabs...I would eat a whole one , maybe 50-100 trips in the 60’s...and I would take it today if it was available...

but now it’s held in very tight medical circles , any stuff on the streets that is called lsd? It is bathtub crack ecstasy rat poison strychnine and I would not touch any of that feces with a,pole

i seen things that I cannot even articulate....I seen things about Jesus that are so real today that no one or anything can change my mind...there are several different dimensions out there and lsd is the key to unlock that door..if people want to make fun of Jesus , it is because they do not know him or much about him....His teachings and philosophy about life are what I have chosen to be my source of authority , my roadmap in life....the Most High God

that is all

afternoon folks. i finally had solid food last night and this morn. weak as a baby but gonna try to work tomorrow. got some test to do next week, they still can't figure out whats up. my white count was over 14000 yesterday. got stoned last night and just had to lay on the bed and watch the boob tube cause every time i set up the world went dark. needless to say i didn't hit that doobie to many times this morn. yall have a great afternoon.

i seen things that I cannot even articulate....I seen things about Jesus that are so real today that no one or anything can change my mind...there are several different dimensions out there and lsd is the key to unlock that door..if people want to make fun of Jesus , it is because they do not know him or much about him...

.His teachings and philosophy about life are what I have chosen to be my source of authority , my roadmap in life....the Most High God

that is all

Truth Brother .. I too along with my wife have seen and experienced things of this world that are not natural in our 4 dimensional world .. Me more than her.

My wife has been in the hospital 5 times since February of this year and was close to being declared brain dead a month ago the last time by the neurologist in the ER . Two days after admittance the neurologist was totally amazed at her body and mind facilities recovery .. I told him it was prayers through Jesus that God allowed a miracle and that God's Angels encamp over the hospital we were at and he totally teared up aned nodded yes .... yes God is real and Jesus is real .. religion is just lies

Tree years ago before I came back into the love we are offered I inherited a huge amethyst rock that my great uncle used in his white witchcraft meditations , he lived in san fran in the 30s and 40s and perversions were everywhere . The rock was loaded to the sky with entities that s'posedly were good .. and bad .. we had the rock in our house for 3 weeks when the revelation o0f how bad these things w3ere .. it was disposed of correctly .. that part or branch of the family still has 2 crystal balls he used .. yeah .. all I have to say is put all your chips in with God and his incarnated Son .. yeah I still grow and ingest cannabis in micro doses .. it's healthy when done right .

Where is Boo ? ... did I miss something .

I say my prayers nightly for friends , family and whomever needs it . My thoughts on religion are like my thoughts on guns . I`d rather have it and not need it , rather than not have it and need it . I ain`t perfect by any means , haven`t attended a church service in over 40 years , but still believe in the fundamentals .
peace

afternoon folks. i finally had solid food last night and this morn. weak as a baby but gonna try to work tomorrow. got some test to do next week, they still can't figure out whats up. my white count was over 14000 yesterday. got stoned last night and just had to lay on the bed and watch the boob tube cause every time i set up the world went dark. needless to say i didn't hit that doobie to many times this morn. yall have a great afternoon.
Glad you are coming back to life slowly. Take it one step at a time......

Glad you feel better Giggy. Hope you find out whats going on. Stomach problems suck.
As for God,,maybe he could stop helping Football players win games,, and start helping innocent children from getting kidnaped raped molested and murdered. 1000s of children are murdered every yr. Where is there God?
I see so called Christians who live thru a car accident say God saved them,,then you hear of several children dying in a house fire. I dont get it.🤔
Maybe someone can explain that for me. Im all ears. By the way,,i was raised Baptist and Pentecostal. Preached for a couple yrs as an assistant Minister back several yrs ago. Have read the Bible from front to back,,so make sure ya have your stories straight.
On a more serious note..im glad some ppl have a God and religion because they could be real pricks without it. Sure glad Hippie goes to Church. Wait,,wrong person. Shit if Hippie walked into a Church he would burst into flames..😁
By the way guys. I have friends and family that are very much into Church and we get along just fine. They are afraid to stand to close to me when we are at a gathering and they hear thunder ⚡😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back