The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@GW....after eating those bacon wrapped Oreos you will need cholesterol meds!!!

Watching a coyote crossing the golf course out back.....if he gets to close I will remind him this is a NO Coyote zone!!!!!

If I ate them all I would probably die from the sugar overload first. I eat two strips of bacon with eggs at least three days a week and still have museum quality Cholesterol levels at 130/60. Grayfox eats the same diet and had cholesterol over 240. Let's hear it for genetics.

We have a family of coyotes living in our urban hood and we see them regularly on our early morning walks. They moved in starting about a decade ago, when the possum, racoon and outdoor cat populations started to plummet. They act wary and keep their distance, but do not appear to be afraid.

Now that I've seen your taste in women Cog, I would like you to introduce you to my friends kid sister who is horny and likes to be on top, especially mustache rides.

Attachments

• 732 lb woman.jpg
    732 lb woman.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 3
If I ate them all I would probably die from the sugar overload first. I eat two strips of bacon with eggs at least three days a week and still have museum quality Cholesterol levels at 130/60. Grayfox eats the same diet and had cholesterol over 240. Let's hear it for genetics.

We have a family of coyotes living in our urban hood and we see them regularly on our early morning walks. They moved in starting about a decade ago, when the possum, racoon and outdoor cat populations started to plummet. They act wary and keep their distance, but do not appear to be afraid.

Now that I've seen your taste in women Cog, I would like you to introduce you to my friends kid sister who is horny and likes to be on top, especially mustache rides.
What a way to go..................................................
Have to have a Tap Out with that one. Just in case

Latest posts

Back