The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1629131538800.png

Just before 2 mountain time. Just finished the daily chores. Almost 90 with 65% humidity. Doesn't sound that hot to many but it has toasted my cookie. Now time to relax and get my head bad. Got a weed problem in my front yard. I forgot what the stuff is called but hard to kill. I have already sprayed twice. The damn things turn red but don't die. That does it....I am gonna BLAST the fker's next time. Up the dose big time....Farg with me....I will kill your friends, their friends and even your In laws.

face-mask.gif

OK
Just check my deep dark cold storage (freezer) and what did I find
My Pineapple express seeds (in mason in rice)

A big bag of vacuumed packed home grown (still smells very sweet) from 2012 yes 2012 (I smoked a bowl caught a nice mellow buzz)

Then I find my Hash! It smells WONDERFUL Still stored in glass mason jar since 2012.
Of course I snapped a pc and topped the weed with it
Oh the memories of High School flashed back on me.
Got Stoned

OK
Just check my deep dark cold storage (freezer) and what did I find
My Pineapple express seeds (in mason in rice)

A big bag of vacuumed packed home grown (still smells very sweet) from 2012 yes 2012 (I smoked a bowl caught a nice mellow buzz)

Then I find my Hash! It smells WONDERFUL Still stored in glass mason jar since 2012.
Of course I snapped a pc and topped the weed with it
Oh the memories of High School flashed back on me.
Got Stoned
The odds of the above occurring at the Chateau are slightly worse than my becoming King of Scotland.

Latest posts

Back