The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting OFF of politics...

This... is not GoPro. It is a video game. UN-fargin-believable.

Day um. I was in a vr machine recently. My sister-in-law picked out the program. Turned out it was a roller coaster ride. At my age I’ve developed a fear of heights. The thing seemed so real I ripped the headset off and jumped outta the chair. Made it about 5 seconds before I needed clean underwear.

Good morning old farts. Yeah, I needed clean underwear a couple days ago. Did not make it home in time. Old fxxking age sucks.
Well that Depends
1632662385635.png

Oily correct?

QUOTE="ROSTERMAN, post: 1138061, member: 60661"] OK I see thks guys are they boney [/QUOTE]

Catfish isn’t oily like salmon. Clean white meat. It becomes a soggy mess if not prepared right.

No bones if filleting the thing. Make sure you nail the head to a board so you can pull the skin off easily. This is where a good pair of pliers come in handy. 😆

Whut he said. Watch the barbs.

Even way more in the late 1800's, early 1900's.

Day um. I was in a vr machine recently. My sister-in-law picked out the program. Turned out it was a roller coaster ride. At my age I’ve developed a fear of heights. The thing seemed so real I ripped the headset off and jumped outta the chair. Made it about 5 seconds before I needed clean underwear.

I survived a long distance fall as a kid and suffered from acrophobia as a result, but was able to cure it by addressing it head on skydiving. Stepping out on the step the first time took will power, but it was easier the second and now is no longer an issue.

I remember having to go so bad , I was driving home
I was fine until I turned the corner on my street, then it hit me.
Sped the last yardage in drive and flew to bathroom.
Ripped my pants down as I was about to make the throne , Boom
All over the wall, shot straight out , what a mess.

QUOTE="ROSTERMAN, post: 1138061, member: 60661"] OK I see thks guys are they boney

Whut he said. Watch the barbs.

Even way more in the late 1800's, early 1900's.

I survived a long distance fall as a kid and suffered from acrophobia as a result, but was able to cure it by addressing it head on skydiving. Stepping out on the step the first time took will power, but it was easier the second and now is no longer an issue.
[/QUOTE]
Did you free fly on 1st jump?

I remember having to go so bad , I was driving home
I was fine until I turned the corner on my street, then it hit me.
Sped the last yardage in drive and flew to bathroom.
Ripped my pants down as I was about to make the throne , Boom
All over the wall, shot straight out , what a mess.
That’s probably the first statement I’ve heard you make where I didn’t think you was full of crap.

Last edited:
BLEEAHH!! Dirty arm! Dirty arm!

Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?

View attachment 279332
Yes Sir , They have no clue. But they do know how to walk and use their cell phones
But why do they walk in front of cars LOL
textwalkpole.gif
My office is downtown so I spend a fair amount of time crossing streets and waiting for lights. As an aid to the blind, there is a button that is a big raised arrow pointing in the direction of the crosswalks. When you press the button an automated voice announces the status of the light, "walk," "wait." and so forth.

Every millennial that walks up to that light presses the button. They think it makes the walk light come on. Like in a major metro downtown every dumb arse that presses the button "resets" the computer program that determines and alters length of lights and so forth to control traffic flow. That's bad enough but the real stunner is, half of them stop and press the button if the light is green.

Easy to see who is programed to be a robot...sheep more like it.

Bubba

My office is downtown so I spend a fair amount of time crossing streets and waiting for lights. As an aid to the blind, there is a button that is a big raised arrow pointing in the direction of the crosswalks. When you press the button an automated voice announces the status of the light, "walk," "wait." and so forth.

Every millennial that walks up to that light presses the button. They think it makes the walk light come on. Like in a major metro downtown every dumb arse that presses the button "resets" the computer program that determines and alters length of lights and so forth to control traffic flow. That's bad enough but the real stunner is, half of them stop and press the button if the light is green.

Easy to see who is programed to be a robot...sheep more like it.

Bubba
The dude in the background... He be dancin'!

As I sit here drinking my Mint Tea and watching the plants I see honey bees making their rounds . Ever wonder if the nectar they bring back to the nest gets them high?
I guess it gets put into the royal honey.
c1c009553dc67dfbd90b7aa6e4ffae0f.gif

I run a window ac unit in one of my shops and noticed that the honey bees desire the drips of water coming out the back of the unit .. their ability to sense nutrient rich water is nice to see. About 10 - 15 swarm waiting for their drink to take back to the queenie continuously all day long.

I remember having to go so bad , I was driving home I was fine until I turned the corner on my street, then it hit me. Sped the last yardage in drive and flew to bathroom. Ripped my pants down as I was about to make the throne , Boom All over the wall, shot straight out , what a mess.

Someone did that to one of the bathroom stalls where I used to work....................... I wondered how they ever got cleaned up from splatter without a shower.

Did you free fly on 1st jump?

Only until I hit the end of the static line with a stomach full of fluttering pigeons.

Latest posts

Back